Hotel Of Doom

bluemonday

Will 'Hotel of Doom' ever be finished?

Clicky

Fair play to the North Koreans, at least they have actually started building something as opposed to talking about it.

the Ryugyong Hotel was described by one magazine simply as "the worst building in the history of mankind".

That's a moot point.

When perestroika comes to North Korea I hope they do not get rid of the grand follies too quickly because I want to go and see them. Actually I hope they have a sort of in-between stage like Russia and the Soviet satellites did in the 80/90s. When it will still be really weird but you can visit relatively easily and be shouted at.

No, it is not 'fair play' at all to be building such things when the regime ensures that the people live in poverty yet are made to build such expensive things.

Off you go then and tell that naughty Kim Jong-il to behave.

We'll all join Amnesty and campaign for your release.

No, it is not 'fair play' at all to be building such things when the regime ensures that the people live in poverty yet are made to build such expensive things.

Isn't NK one of your ideal peoples republic communist states where all men are equal and there is no need to work for profit as the state provides for all

Isn't NK one of your ideal peoples republic communist states where all men are equal and there is no need to work for profit as the state provides for all

Oh stupid Jimbms.

Archived