Feds To Issue New Medical Marijuana Policy

pongo

Feds to issue new medical marijuana policy (AP)

In the states which allow it "medical" marijuana is middle class code for legalized grass. It is a significant, more or less respectable business.

It is a significant business: Oakland, California, passes landmark marijuana tax

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Federal drug agents won't pursue pot-smoking patients or their sanctioned suppliers in states that allow medical marijuana, under new legal guidelines to be issued Monday by the Obama administration ... Fourteen states allow some use of marijuana for medical purposes: Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington.

California is unique among those for the widespread presence of dispensaries - businesses that sell marijuana and even advertise their services. Colorado also has several dispensaries, and Rhode Island and New Mexico are in the process of licensing providers, according to the Marijuana Policy Project, a group that promotes the decriminalization of marijuana use.

Oh bring it on, the future is bright, I suffer from a condition which has been proved to respond well and give a high degree of pain relief when medical marijuana, can't come soon enough for me.

Yes the more cannabis the better really in the IOM's sort of climate....

Opium is another matter though.. I do miss it but I'm not sure it's good for you in the long term... It does remind me of home....

Oh bring it on, the future is bright, I suffer from a condition which has been proved to respond well and give a high degree of pain relief when medical marijuana, can't come soon enough for me.

You mean headaches from reading LDV's posts, don't you?

Where are you from? Afghanistan?

The clue is in the name...

Where are you from? Afghanistan?

The clue is in the name...

You're a piece on an Arabic chessboard?

I suspect you mean a fairy chessboard....

... and no.

Archived