Eddie Lowey's Comments

Moghrey Mie

So what exactly was Eddie Lowey trying to say during the Tynwald debate on the airport security fence?

He used to trespass on the airport as a lad but he didn't have a towel on his head or look Middle Eastern.

Towel head is an offensive term for people who wear turbans.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thaught that man had no balls or opinion, I would have wished he said RAG HEAD like prince harry did :lol:

are the members of Tynwald getting some balls at last and having a local opinion instead of being PC

Shouldn't he be getting locked up, fined and banned from the island - like that recent visitor of ours for similar remarks like that?

So what exactly was Eddie Lowey trying to say during the Tynwald debate on the airport security fence?

He used to trespass on the airport as a lad but he didn't have a towel on his head or look Middle Eastern.

Towel head is an offensive term for people who wear turbans.

‘Rag Heads’ and ‘Towel Heads’ are exceptionally offensive terms. If people HAVE to use a laid back description then they should be more precise as the garment is neither a rag nor a towel, it is a little sheet.

‘Rag Heads’ and ‘Towel Heads’ are exceptionally offensive terms. If people HAVE to use a laid back description then they should be more precise as the garment is neither a rag nor a towel, it is a little sheet.

So your telling me we should be using the correct term of 'SheetHead'

i can work with that

Is he still driving?

He should have been banned.

As for using the term Towel head, pretty stupid I would say, esp in Tymwald. We have muslims on the Island and I personally have worked with quite a few, never had the need to call them anything head.

So your telling me we should be using the correct term of 'SheetHead'

i can work with that

:)

I think one needs to know more about our Rog to get that one.

Never mind banned from driving, that soab should've been locked up, he seems quite a dangerous nutter. Did he really say he didnt wear a towel on his head? REALLY? If he did then it needs looked at, we cannot have idiots like that in charge at what could be a very serious time for the Island.

Never mind banned from driving, that soab should've been locked up, he seems quite a dangerous nutter. Did he really say he didnt wear a towel on his head? REALLY? If he did then it needs looked at, we cannot have idiots like that in charge at what could be a very serious time for the Island.

Very true.

Is he not just someone who’s willing to call a spade a spade?

Archived