Mannarena Thursday 29th

bazzar_iom

lol

There are a few of us that meet up once a month for a bit of LAN gaming.

We generally play Soldier of fortune 2, Counter strike souce, Call of duty 2 and Call of Duty4.

There are often variations on the games depending on what people have installed and their machines are capable of running. We have had some good fun with Quake 3 arena, Elite forces and Serious Sam in the past.

The event is held the last thursday of every month except December at a village hall in Port Sodderick village from & pm. This may be found if you take the old Castletown road at the White Hoe junction (by the Auto electric centre). Follow this road for about 1.5 to 2 miles and you will come across a green tin hut on your right at the top of the hill.

You will need to bring your PC, monitor, kb, mouse, headphones and an extension cable. MBX usually bring a decent switch and lan cables.

Come alon the more the merrier

Baz

Most pubs have function rooms that are free, and most will allow younger members to attend.

Philip Christian Centre Peel? I believe there is a community hall on or around Selbourne Drive.

Maybe get in contact with the lads at the "Chain of Command Gaming group IOM" they dont seem to have much trouble finding halls to game in.

ETA: I'm not trying to put your efforts down, I admire the fact you are actually arranging things. I would love to attend but as I don't drive it is pretty difficult to get out to these things.

1999 or 2000 at Port Soderick.

Access to the BeeManx fora archives would give you the right date.

Among the 1st people there were Rock, Shill,Skeddan,Ans,myself, Unisol, Ariel, Floyd,DJCarl and Southerner.

It was fortnightly as well :D

Archived