Looking For A Van From Uk To Iom

carbon selector

I'm having 20 or so double glazed PVCu windows made in the UK and am looking for someone to pick them up in Heysham or Liverpool, in 3 or 4 weeks time. I was wondering if anyone had an empty vehicle coming over. To deliver in Douglas.

I'm having 20 or so double glazed PVCu windows made in the UK and am looking for someone to pick them up in Heysham or Liverpool, in 3 or 4 weeks time. I was wondering if anyone had an empty vehicle coming over. To deliver in Douglas.

Its a lot easier the other way round. You could try the people who take Manx Meat over, so it can be sold for about half the price here, but they'd probably want commercial rates. Also the removal guys who are probably flooded out with people trying to get out, might be worth a try.

For the size and value of the consignment, though, I would be inclined to bite the bullet and pick a haulier, like transman or Manx Indy and insure, because if something disastrous happens, you're covered

• 4 weeks later...

i have a large van returning to the island on the 4th dec 347179

• 2 weeks later...

Archived