International Business School

Moghrey Mie

Guest chunkylover
I hate to be seen to actually say something nice and positive about manx gov.

But.

I did a DTI approved and sponsored Small Business Start Up Course there a couple of years ago.

And I have to say that it was top notch.

Can't fault it at all.

First rate.

I enjoyed and learned from that course also, the three grand afterwards was very useful as well.

me too - helped me set up in my own business when i was made redundant - and now i lecture up there too - thank you IOM Govt & IBS.

I hate to be seen to actually say something nice and positive about manx gov.

But.

I did a DTI approved and sponsored Small Business Start Up Course there a couple of years ago.

And I have to say that it was top notch.

Can't fault it at all.

First rate.

I enjoyed and learned from that course also, the three grand afterwards was very useful as well.

me too - helped me set up in my own business when i was made redundant - and now i lecture up there too - thank you IOM Govt & IBS.

Rather unfortunate acronym reminds one of Irritable Bowel Syndrome?

So do you.

How predickable .

Unlike your ability to pick a stable bank.

You are absolutely right I did make a mega ballups in choosing the Derbyshire Building Society IOM and believing them in what they said .

However if nothing else it will stand ass to the perfidy of people who are supposedly trustworthy and will forever be a shadow over the IOM banking industry.

So do you.

How predickable .

You are absolutely right I did make a mega ballups in choosing the Derbyshire Building Society IOM and believing them in what they said .

However if nothing else it will stand ass to the perfidy of people who are supposedly trustworthy and will forever be a shadow over the IOM banking industry.

So if you bought a dodgy item from Tesco Douglas would that be the IOMs fault. No. Please carry on.

So do you.

How predickable .

So if you bought a dodgy item from Tesco Douglas would that be the IOMs fault. No. Please carry on.

Tesco would replace it not say its nowt to do with us its those Uk Tesco bastards and try to wipe their hands of the whole affair.

No mate you were IOM and still are when it comes to taking deposits IN in no use denying it when things go belly up.

And Tesco aint dependant on trade from the IOM for its livelihood

Archived