2 Stories 2 Diffrent Worlds

gazza

I'm afraid that in my view the Saudi system wins on this one.

Assuming the standards of proof are beyond question.

eta

And to stymie the usual suspects and the cries of 'barbarity' etc

Tough.

I am 100% in agreement with Bluemonday on this, imagine for 1 minute being the father of this 3year old child, to lose a child through sickness or accident is one thing but to have this happen to your child is unimaginable and truly shocking, good for Saudi! Its been said before you know the laws/punishments in these countries so you live/die with the consequences of your actions.

I do believe the british legal system is a disgrace and far too laxed on criminals, its no wonder britain is in the mess it is in!

I bet Ms Kaufmann is popular with her female friends, not!!!

Even if I agreed with capital punishment, what about this crucifixion? Do you agree with that? Would you want paedophiles decapaitated bodies to be left to rot on a peg in full view.

Its been said before you know the laws/punishments in these countries so you live/die with the consequences of your actions.
Are you saying that criminals and the people get a fair deal from Saudi justice?

Would you want paedophiles decapaitated bodies to be left to rot on a peg in full view.

Certainly not.

Depending on the environment, they'd fall off pegs sooner or later.

You'd have to have some sort of netting or a cage - just like a gibbet.

Even if I agreed with capital punishment, what about this crucifixion? Do you agree with that? Would you want paedophiles decapaitated bodies to be left to rot on a peg in full view.

Its been said before you know the laws/punishments in these countries so you live/die with the consequences of your actions.
Are you saying that criminals and the people get a fair deal from Saudi justice?

I do not think we are talking about a fair deal we are talking about the punishment stick with the topic for once and stop diversifying

'He admitted an armed attack on an 18-year-old girl who was 10 weeks pregnant, three months after he was released from jail for the rape of another 18-year-old girl'

Fuck him.

Or give him exercise periods with the general prison population, where they'll probably....

Fuck him.

Archived