First Afghan Now On There Home Soil

gazza

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About as likely as yoiu learning to curb your ignorance.

Maj Hasan, aged 39, was a military psychiatrist and was reportedly due to be sent on a mission to Iraq.

His cousin said Maj Hasan - a US-born Muslim - had been resisting such a deployment.

"He hired a military attorney to try to have the issue resolved, pay back the government, to get out of the military. He was at the end of trying everything," Nader Hasan told Fox News.

He also said that Nidal Malik Hasan had been battling racial harassment because of his "Middle Eastern ethnicity".

Prior to Fort Hood, Maj Hasan served as a psychiatrist at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, which treats wounded troops from combat zones.

Maj Hasan, aged 39, was a military psychiatrist and was reportedly due to be sent on a mission to Iraq.

His cousin said Maj Hasan - a US-born Muslim - had been resisting such a deployment.

"He hired a military attorney to try to have the issue resolved, pay back the government, to get out of the military. He was at the end of trying everything," Nader Hasan told Fox News.

He also said that Nidal Malik Hasan had been battling racial harassment because of his "Middle Eastern ethnicity".

Prior to Fort Hood, Maj Hasan served as a psychiatrist at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, which treats wounded troops from combat zones.

So you haven’t yet heard that the man was also linked to radical (aka devout) Islamic activities then?

It’s been on the news here, and from several sources.

So you haven’t yet heard that the man was also linked to radical (aka devout) Islamic activities then?

Personally, if I were in the US Army and a devout Muslim told me he was unhappy and wanted out, I would take every opportunity to help him on his way. Instead, the Americans told him he was going to Iraq to help kill his fellow Muslims.

Not very bright, these Yanks. I think some people are going to face some difficult questions.

S

Personally, if I were in the US Army and a devout Muslim told me he was unhappy and wanted out, I would take every opportunity to help him on his way. Instead, the Americans told him he was going to Afghanistan to help kill his fellow Muslims.

Not very bright, these Yanks. I think some people are going to face some difficult questions.

S

vary true,

but if this person has sufferd racial hatered of some kind, hes just made it a whole lot worse for any other muslims who are serving,

i think there be a revenge kiling of some sort in the us in the next couple of weeks because them crazy yanks are a bit funny like that

Hopefully it will be a wake call up to Western people that Islam is NOT ‘just another religion’ after all.
Of course it is, it is just worse. More dogmatic and more belligerent than most others. Do you have a link in respect of these devout Islamic beliefs?

Google 'Koran' and start from there.

And as you do keep in mind that the Sura's are not in time order but chapter length order.

When the verses are seen in time order the manner in which the dictates by Mohammed change as his influence changes and the need not to stir up to much opposition to his program recedes.

Want worked examples?

Google 'Hadith'.

Also keep in mind that the Koran is not a book to be read, it’s a book to be memorised and constantly repeated ‘in the mind’ just as most cults have brainwashing mantra’s that they use.

The very name ‘Koran (Qu’uran phonetically from the paleo-arabic means ‘recite’) and is what Mohammed claims Gibreel instructed him to do and what he then told his followers to do thereafter.

Bit like Chairman Mau and his “little red book’ with such gems as :-

“The revolution, and the recognition of class and class struggle, are necessary for peasants and the Chinese people to overcome both domestic and foreign enemy elements. This is not a simple, clean, or quick struggle.”

Useful to keep in mind as you’re annihilating a whole village who are in your way.

The more devout you get, and the word is devout and not extremist or fundamentalist, the more you become taken over by the cult.

The more devout you get, and the word is devout and not extremist or fundamentalist, the more you become taken over by the cult.
I agree. Though I see the same parellels with Christianity in terms of the dogmatism that is seen by many Christians.

“The revolution, and the recognition of class and class struggle, are necessary for peasants and the Chinese people to overcome both domestic and foreign enemy elements. This is not a simple, clean, or quick struggle.”
Those are wiser words. The implementation, however, is a different story.

Personally, if I were in the US Army and a devout Muslim told me he was unhappy and wanted out, I would take every opportunity to help him on his way. Instead, the Americans told him he was going to Iraq to help kill his fellow Muslims.

S

Sorry to burst the bubble on this one but military psychiatrists are not sent to kill people. At most they will have been taught rudimenary rifle drills to defend themselves and thats it.

Its this kind of ignorance of the military that offends me and spreads misinformation.

Did he think that maybe, just maybe he could help the situation in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Here is an example of a successful, very well educated Western Muslim, and guess what he is not there to kill people, but help people.

But no he throws is teddy out of the cot and goes on a rampage. Sorry to be a bit on the edgey side, but not scoring the Muslims of America and popularity points.

Now every Muslim is going to be under even greater suspicion because of this man.

"That Tarik fellow seems okay, but I'm not sure now...."

Sorry to burst the bubble on this one but military psychiatrists are not sent to kill people. At most they will have been taught rudimenary rifle drills to defend themselves and thats it.

Its this kind of ignorance of the military that offends me and spreads misinformation.

Did he think that maybe, just maybe he could help the situation in Iraq or Afghanistan?

Here is an example of a successful, very well educated Western Muslim, and guess what he is not there to kill people, but help people.

But no he throws is teddy out of the cot and goes on a rampage. Sorry to be a bit on the edgey side, but not scoring the Muslims of America and popularity points.

Now every Muslim is going to be under even greater suspicion because of this man.

i would say he cracked, mental brakedown possable, for what reason who knows,

but your right on the last point, with what happined in afghan and now this, it will make ppl more worried about the other

Neither have the BBC, it seems LINK, although they do say that The New York Times said the FBI had been investigating internet postings by a man called Nidal Hasan that appeared to back suicide bombings - but said it was not clear whether it was the suspect.

However, please don't allow any facts to get in the way of your customary bigoted ignorance.

S

Sorry to burst YOUR bubble old boy, but that is why I deliberately said HELP KILL and not KILL. Those who kill are the front-line troops. Their support services, whether cooks or mechanics or psychiatrists are there to help them achieve their objective,

Its this kind of ignorance of how to read properly that offends me and spreads misinformation.

S

Archived