Shoplifting On The Rise

La_Dolce_Vita

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't consider it stealing. I don't recognise the ownership - it is quite a different thing from stealing something from someone's home, that is theft. But said all this before.

Additionally, the recent financial troubles have impacted heavily on the populace and food prices have gone up, yet the supermarkets are increasing their profits.

i coulden give a shit if it was stealing from tescos or a one man band,

its still stealing, its still a loss to the company,

ok LDV so say theres 10 million ppl just like you who thinks its ok to steal from the likes of tescos,

what do u think will happin, thay will just go o well lost that one who cares we make millions,

no it wont, what will happin, is you could put them out business, which would hit the millions of workers that work for that company plus the other million or so that sell things to tesco to sell,

or more than likely thay will improve there seceritay, more cam etc, more satff to watch over little pricks like you, which will push the cost up to us all.

but then you wont care because u just nick it all wont you, sod the rest of the ppl that are hard working who pay there way and try to live a crime free life,

your scum of the higest order, because 1 u openly admit to doing it. 2 you think its a good thing you do it. and 3 you cant even see its stealing when it is, what ever way u look at it its stealing,

and i really hope your hands drop off

And while i might have a bit of sorryness for some person that gos into a shop and steals some food for them to eat because thay cant affored to live, and i mean cant afford to live not just because thay spent there wagers on the piss or what ever, least thay are doing it because thay see no other way,

you on the other hand are like a plague, a cockroach of this world, a parasite springs to mind.

while i think most of the way u look at the world is bloody odd that is your choice and its quite funny reading your wacky ways and yes i do try to wind you up etc,

but this is just takeing the piss,

go jump of a cliff and do the world a favor son

and rant over well for all of 2 mins

I don't know why you are bringing up Rights. These large corporations aren't making a little extra money though, are they? They are making huge amounts.

and so what if thay are, its still stealing aint it.

am i right in thinking you dont live on the isle of man, i do hope so, keep your nicking scum away

If millions repeatedly stole then businesses would make massive losses and many would go under. That doesn't make it wrong, just points out that if lots shoplifted then there would be those circumstances. That's why the police partly exist, to maintain private property ownership. It doesn't escape from the massive injustice itself of how our society and economy operates.

your scum of the higest order, because 1 u openly admit to doing it. 2 you think its a good thing you do it. and 3 you cant even see its stealing when it is, what ever way u look at it its stealing,

1. I haven't admitted to shoplifting. 2. Yeah, I couldn't give a shit if people take things, and would certainly not have a problem if people were struggling to pay for things they needed and therefore took them. 3. And no, it is not whatever way you look at it. I don't agree with private property ownership and the wage system and the result of these and 'capitalist' practices in our society. I therefore have no problem with something I don't consider stealing.

If millions repeatedly stole then businesses would make massive losses and many would go under. That doesn't make it wrong, just points out that if lots shoplifted then there would be those circumstances. That's why the police partly exist, to maintain private property ownership. It doesn't escape from the massive injustice itself of how our society and economy operates.

1. I haven't admitted to shoplifting. 2. Yeah, I couldn't give a shit if people take things, and would certainly not have a problem if people were struggling to pay for things they needed and therefore took them. 3. And no, it is not whatever way you look at it. I don't agree with private property ownership and the wage system and the result of these and 'capitalist' practices in our society. I therefore have no problem with something I don't consider stealing.

so your quite happy to give your support to the strike action at the royal mail because you care about the workers rights etc, but on the other hand u dont care if you let a company go bust who in the end have to sack all there workers.

so how can you sit and say workers should have this right etc and be treated right, when you dont care if thay dont have a job

Why ask? But no, I haven't.

scum of the earth, i do hope your caught and your balls cut off for promoting that its ok to steal,

id hate to see your kids,

"right thats it son go in there and rob what ever you can"

No, that's unfair and unkind.

He's not scum of the earth, just an idealist. We need at least some idealists to keep us all on a good road.

(Just not too many though!)

I happen to have a few shares in a Supermarket chain (actually I do.)

On that basis I own a portion of the goods on the shelves of that chain. It follows that if someone steals from a shop in that chain they are stealing from me.

Only an infinitesimal amount, granted, but theft is theft.

I earned the money with which I bought those few shares by bloody hard and unpleasant work, even dangerous at times, therefore I earned the right to the my slice of the action of the profit made by the Supermarket as I have used money that I have as a result of my work and enterprise.

So how come my having legitimate ownership of a portion of what is stolen by some individual who wants but is not willing to either wait of do without is of no significance? That taking from me is not theft because it takes place from somewhere that I own a part of?

Ownership of property is NOT always as a result of earlier theft on by the present owner.

Theft is always theft.

Why ask? But no, I haven't.

scum of the earth, i do hope your caught and your balls cut off for promoting that its ok to steal,

id hate to see your kids,

"right thats it son go in there and rob what ever you can"

No, that's unfair and unkind.

He's not scum of the earth, just an idealist. We need at least some idealists to keep us all on a good road.

ROG before he wrote this dribble i would have agreed with you,

but not now

On that basis I own a portion of the goods on the shelves of that chain. It follows that if someone steals from a shop in that chain they are stealing from me.

I earned the money with which I bought those few shares by bloody hard and unpleasant work, even dangerous at times, therefore I earned the right to the my slice of the action of the profit made by the Supermarket as I have used money that I have as a result of my work and enterprise.

So how come my having legitimate ownership of a portion of what is stolen by some individual who wants but is not willing to either wait of do without is of no significance? That taking from me is not theft because it takes place from somewhere that I own a part of?

Ownership of property is NOT always as a result of earlier theft on by the present owner.

Theft is always theft.

good point, i own tesco shares so if hes stealing from there then hes stealing from me

We need some idealists - but not bloody idiots like LALA - idealists have to be partial realists as well

but on the other hand u dont care if you let a company go bust who in the end have to sack all there workers.
Gazza, my perspective is not going to change because a company would go bust. If the problems with an extremely unequal distribution of resources, the means of production, and wealth results in people taking things to eke out a living then the consequences of companies possibly going bust is not a concern. And if comapanies are to spend so much time drumming into the heads of the public that they can, should, or must purchase things they don't actually NEED to do well in life then I accept the ironic outcome of those people getting such goods on the cheap.

In any case, like I said, private property is maintained and protected by the government and people will get caught. Shoplifting isn't going to get so bad that companies will go bust.

I don't know who you are but I would assume you have more stolen from you in others ways.

Ownership of property is NOT always as a result of earlier theft on by the present owner. Theft is always theft.
But private property IS theft. And it's not theft when you cannot recognise claims to ownership. It is from your perspective, not mine.

We need some idealists - but not bloody idiots like LALA - idealists have to be partial realists as well
What I am not realistic about?

Archived