Four-year Old Expelled From School

Langweilig

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nowt a clip round the ear wont cure :D

*runs and hides :ph34r: *

Absolutely right.

It’s a remarkably effective cure for the majority of cases of ADHD as well.

And don't "run and hide". It's correct.

Using violence sorts out ADHD? How do you know this? Maybe it is, but completely unwarranted and abusive when used against those who not violent, and very immoral to do even even when they are.

Oh for once shut the fuck up and come back to the real world

Return? To you rather ugly view of how people should be treated. The reality is that we are not living in the 50s.

Society in the 50's was in many ways a dammned sight better than it is today. Especially where ill behaved brats were concerned.

In many respects I am sure it was. But that wasn't what I was getting at. I was referring to Jimbms ideas about how people should be treated, as if it was the 50s.

It was because potential brats were treated as they were and because juvenile delinquents were treated as they were in the 50's that was behind what made the 50’s so much better as regards those groups than today.

There’s a whole lot of truth in the old adage “spare the rod and spoil the child”.

ADHD my arse. Naughty little shit more like it.

ADHD does exist as a condition, and a very difficult thing it can be for parents and child but it’s become a “one size fits all” solution to be used rather than tell a parent their kid is badly brought up and that is making life hard for the genuine.

Yeah you're right Rog A lot of children do have it, yet it seems to be thrown around and the "diagnosis" for any unruly child

ADHD my arse. Naughty little shit more like it.

ADHD does exist as a condition, and a very difficult thing it can be for parents and child but it’s become a “one size fits all” solution to be used rather than tell a parent their kid is badly brought up and that is making life hard for the genuine.

What does 'treated as such' mean? What am I supposed to assume from that? Force shouldn't be used against anyone unless they are using against someone else, and even then not for punishment. Just because you are bad doesn't mean that violence is warranted. And then who can justify their authority to take such action? I don't think anyone can.

What does 'treated as such' mean? What am I supposed to assume from that? Force shouldn't be used against anyone unless they are using against someone else, and even then not for punishment. Just because you are bad doesn't mean that violence is warranted. And then who can justify their authority to take such action? I don't think anyone can.

A slap round the backside when a kid misbehaves do a degree beyond simple naughtiness is many times far more effective than all the telling off in the world.

It is instant, unambiguous, hurts both arse and pride, and above all else WORKS.

In addition it restores the parent child relationship.

Archived