Sex Abuse Church Elder Mcconaghy 'too Fat For Jail'

bluemonday

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8393463.stm

A 66-year-old church elder convicted of indecently assaulting a child will not be sent to jail because his obesity means his health is "precarious".

During a 10-day trial in October McConaghy's victim, who is now 44, said she was indecently assaulted from the age of around 10 until she was 18.

Or if your going to recruit someone to commit mass murder by terrorist act, make sure you recruit someone with a supposed "terminal" disease, cause lets face it the Scottish have set the precedence.

"But I'm poorly sick and don't want to die in prison for my crimes. I'd much rather "live out my days" as a hero in my own country"

"Och aye, um yeah okay then whatever."

Or if your going to recruit someone to commit mass murder by terrorist act, make sure you recruit someone with a supposed "terminal" disease, cause lets face it the Scottish have set the precedence.

"But I'm poorly sick and don't want to die in prison for my crimes. I'd much rather "live out my days" as a hero in my own country"

I see that more than three months has past and he's still alive...

I can think of a good exercise regime , simply give him some diving boots and some lead underpants , tattoo "Kiddy Fiddler" in large letters across his fat gut and back then let him wander about some of the more lively areas of Belfast .

Must be that new non-terminal terminal cancer.

Must be that new non-terminal terminal cancer.

Just like the tories and Pinochet! A cure for dementia anybody?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, for fear of being sued for every one of my 92 pence by Mr Mcconaughey's lawers, I hereby concede that I made that previous post as a joke. In poor taste. In no way do I believe him to be the Mcconaghy whose name is similar but not the same, and neither do I suggest that he has anything to do with the other.

However he should not have agreed to do U571.

Archived