Sum Of Money Found....

Hobbes

Nice to see yet another example of honesty being alive and well on the island...but...I think if it happens to anyone in the future, it is better to wait and watch if the cash is taken back inside the machine first.

Cash machines normally 'pull' the cash back into the machine if it's left there too long - usually about 1 min after. So you probably just missed, or maybe even saw the person yourself.

Cash machines normally 'pull' the cash back into the machine if it's left there too long - usually about 1 min after. So you probably just missed, or maybe even saw the person yourself.

Machine was beeping away for quite a while and I looked for someone to claim it before handing it in. Money has now been claimed anyway so all's well.

Machine was beeping away for quite a while and I looked for someone to claim it before handing it in. Money has now been claimed anyway so all's well.

Cool,

been watching this as I had a similar experience except my cash didn't turn up! :-(

Take me hat off to you Hobbes :cool:

Archived