Tons Of Stuff

Cret

Sony MiniDV digital camcorder

Great little unit including remote control, charger, night shot (night vision mode) etc

Touchscreen control

Can be demo'd before buying

£90

Team Xray XB8R nitro powered 1/8th racing buggy.

Has had limited use & in great condition, engine is a new one that is not even fully run in.

Includes starter box and numerous parts

Radio gear is not included but very cheap & easy to add.

Engine can be seen running if required - awesome buggy.

This is around £600 worth of kit in very good condition - yours for just £140 ovno

Radio Controlled Apache offshore Powerboat with 30cc pullstart petrol engine.

This is a beast of a speedboat (approx 4ft long) with a very sturdy fibreglass hull. It has been used in the past for racing so is not what you'd describe as 'showroom' condition, but very solid, and likely to be very fast and immense fun.

I've had the engine running several times to test it's ok, but have had the boat for years and never got round to doing that last bits it needs to be used.

Needs a radio set and a few minor finishing touches, hence cut my own throat price of £100!

Motorised 1 DIN VGA touchscreen

Not sure of the brand - it's a 'generic' one as found commonly on Ebay for about £250.

This is a great unit for anyone wanting to build an in car PC.

It's a single DIN size screen which hides in the dash and has the look of a head unit, but comes out and opens at the touch of a button.

The whole thing works fine and can be seen working before buying, but unfortunately the plastic frame around the front has a break on one side.

This doesn't affect the operation of the screen but doesn't look that great. It's postal damage from when I bought it, but I've tested the screen a few times and it operates fine. The main circuit in this screen has been previously repaired but this was carried out by an approved importer/supplier of these models and is all fine.

These cost around £250 new, but yours for just £100 which is a steal for one of these, regardless of the broken plastic bit. You'd do well to find a cheaper working one!

PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Lilliput vga touchscreen monitor 7"

This is a normal touchscreen, ie not an in dash/motorised one and includes a mount. It is VGA resolution, so is fine to use as a PC monitor in a car, or could be used as part of a home media PC project etc.

This screen has been apart at some point and the plastic button strip for the front panel has been misplaced. The buttons are still there, but they are missing the plastic covers effectively.

The screen can be operated without the use of the buttons, but if need be, you could probably obtain a new button strip online or from the manufacturer. Many people use these screens in custom installations and do away with this button strip altogether, so it is not a problem except for how it looks without it.

These screens cost approx £150 new, but because it's been apart and the button strip is missing - yours for just £75.

Can be seen working before buying

19" Widescreen Acer LCD monitor

Very good condition - really nice display - £60

Original Playstation with some games (quite a lot I think)

Think there's 2 controllers plus a light gun, and a motion sensor glove controller thing

£30

PS2 - includes some games (can't remember how many but will check), and I think 2 controllers.

Think there was a small piece of plastic missing off the front of the disc tray (iirc) but all works fine.

Includes some hacky disc type thing if you want to mess with that kind of malarky.

Also includes network adaptor device for the PS2 so you can (presumably still!) play games online.

£50

Only reason all this stuff is up for sale is I want a new phone and need some money, and these are all sitting around not being used so they may as well get flogged!

PM me if interested please.

Thanks

Jim

Archived