Xmas Number 1

Slim

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like 'killing in the name of' I've had some real good times to it, it's one of those songs people like to twist & play, I cannot remember who it was that did a version at 'a festival' I went to but it fooken rocked, fully. I think it was, oh I'm going to have to go and find out now. brb x

I like 'killing in the name of' I've had some real good times to it, it's one of those songs people like to twist & play, I cannot remember who it was that did a version at 'a festival' I went to but it fooken rocked, fully. I think it was, oh I'm going to have to go and find out now. brb x

there was quite recently a remix of it by french bleep/techno/oddball Mr Oizo, which didn't detract too much from the original and is not bad. Would probably sound quite good at a festival I reckon. Don't know if that's the one?

It's only a few months old I think, probably got it somewhere if you want it?

Unfortunately the bookies have stopped bets on xfactor being number 1 and RATM is fave to be number 2.

The ridiculous cover of Hallelujah last year sold 579,000 copies. Cant see RATM beating that but it would be awesome.

I myself shall be buying it next week.

Heard somewhere that one of the X-Factor clones won the Xmas number 1 slot with just 275,000 (ish) a couple of years ago...

I will only join such a campaign if they release the classic 'Two Little Boys' by Rolf Harris.

I'm with you there Terse, if that was released, I'd buy 2. Much more of an insult to SC as well.

You do realise that this song is an underground anthem for repressed homosexuals, the impact of which is greatest in countries where homosexuality is outlawed, such as, until fairly recently, the Isle of Man? You two don't live in Uganda do you?

I will only join such a campaign if they release the classic 'Two Little Boys' by Rolf Harris.

I'm with you there Terse, if that was released, I'd buy 2. Much more of an insult to SC as well.

You do realise that this song is an underground anthem for repressed homosexuals,

Another reason for it being the perfect response to Simon Cowell's empire of pap. [sic]

Archived