Someone Does A 'prescott' On Berlusconi

thesultanofsheight

My goodness - internet toughboys all hey.

I think it is sad that a 73 year old man has something thrown in his face by someone with mental health problems.

I don't like Berlusconi's politics or his manner, but there is no excuse for violence and when people start justifying violence based on another's behaviour it shows the level they have got to.

My goodness - internet toughboys all hey.

I think it is sad that a 73 year old man has something thrown in his face by someone with mental health problems.

I don't like Berlusconi's politics or his manner, but there is no excuse for violence and when people start justifying violence based on another's behaviour it shows the level they have got to.

Oh I do think violence can be justified in many circumstances because of someone's behaviour. His age is irrelevant. This man has had power to make decisions over people's lives and used it to satisfy his right-wing, authoritarian, and anti-worker politics.

Such men are the lowest of the low.

Was far from a fight, he was hit in the face by a glass object.

He is a old man, so your Grandad gets a smack in the face because he is/was a member of a Labour Party/trade union... you accept that as justified? FFS

Archived