2010 Preview...

K.os Theory

I'm really looking forward to Alien vs Predator, looks really good and the previews have been positive.

Cant wait for this game!

Also the hunter edition has been announced recently, comes with a replica facehugger!!! lol

post-10071-1261615741_thumb.jpg

I must agree, although the Alien(s) franchise has been shat upon by the recent avp movies, the games have been v. good. The only problem has been with the balance - aliens and preds always have the advantage. And yes, I'll grab one of those replica huggers....just so I can scare the be-jesus outa my kids ;/)

Hope it goes gold soon...

...Alan Wake looks good too, if it ever get released...But, what is it about?

Holding off buying anything or renewing my LoveFilm subscription till ME2 is out and completed, currently trying to play through ME1 but can't get back into it properly as I am not a fan of replaying games.

I hope the 26th March is just a place holder date for a lot of games other wise that's one busy day.

Just Cause 2

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4

Warhammer 40000: Space Marine

Prison Break: The Conspiracy

Metro 2033

Split/Second (Split Second)

MotoGP 09/10

Mafia II (2)

Warrior Legends Of Troy

MMA: Mixed Martial Arts

Thief 4

Castlevania: Lord Of Shadow

Clash Of The Titans

Homefront

Singularity

Grand Slam Tennis

Quantum Theory

And that's just the Xbox, not to mention Battlefield: Bad Company 2 on the 5th Final Fantasy XIII on the 9th and Alpha Protocol on the 12th. Looks like the 25th June has a similar mass of games

I don't think Thief4 is gonna be released this year ( my opinion ) as there are too many quality titles already announced, it makes more sense to release it this time next year, same goes with Dues Ex3 and Half Life Ep.3 ( although the rumour mill is already saying the next Half Life is going to be Half Life3!?!? :huh: ) There's no way ID are releasing Rage this year so it makes sense ( to me ) to make 2011 the year of the revisited shooter....

I love this time of year, I really do; we like to think we know what's coming but then again... Think about these:

Mass Effect2 is released in less than a week, the general concensus in the industry is that this could well be the biggest and best game of 2010 ( IGN video review link attached! )

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/1423501...vdr_012210.html

For you guys/girls with no xbox; MAG is released on the same day, which has also been getting some really positive reviews ( my personal view of the beta was of being headshotted from across the map on a regular basis but thenn again that was the beta )...

Lets think about what capcom is up to with this cryptic website? I personally love the idea of a capcom vs microsft beat-em-up ( Ryu vs Master Chief or Marcus Phoenix vs Ken anyone? )

http://kotaku.com/5454429/capcom-announcin...-for-xbox-japan

Then we've got Battlefield Bad Company2 that looks like it may actually do the unexpected and de-throne the mighty ( albeit glichy ) modern warfare2? ( I'm personally thinking yes...yes it can )

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusiv...lefield-bad/610

for you MMO'ers out there, Blizzard are releasing the new Cataclysm expansion pack later on this year ( lvl cap raised and the entire game world changed ) , there's the new Star Trek MMO coming out and the very slight possibility of the new star wars MMO as well ( notice i'm not mentioning APB - as i don't think it's coming out this year )

2010...the best year ever...( feel free to quote this line at the end of the year! :D )...yes I really do think it will be!

Archived