Free Sex!

Amadeus

What a twat this Mayor is. "...I think it is deplorable that you can buy a woman for sex". It's far less deplorable than what other workers do in offices, in factories, etc. Why is it when it comes to sex that some twisted form of morality is espounded by such idiots? Nothing but nasty bullying and the result is to push prostitutes into selling more than their body when they are forced into 'conventional' work.

What a twat this Mayor is. "...I think it is deplorable that you can buy a woman for sex". It's far less deplorable than what other workers do in offices, in factories, etc.

Really? I would rank office work slightly less demeaning than having some fat smelly businessman come on your face 5 times a day.

What a twat this Mayor is. "...I think it is deplorable that you can buy a woman for sex". It's far less deplorable than what other workers do in offices, in factories, etc.

Really? I would rank office work slightly less demeaning than having some fat smelly businessman come on your face 5 times a day.

Do you work in my office too?

Do you work in my office too?

Are you fat and smelly?

Archived