Red Dead Redemption

the mo beats experience

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another couple of hours in and it gets better and better....one moment for me didnt involve doing anything...on horseback as a thunderstorm raged throught the night....then as day broke, the thunder and rain stopped and a glorious sunrise appeared....and the animals started to come out.

Its truly a work of gaming genius.....

Had a run through some of the MP last night and apart from having no idea what I was doing and ending up dead most of the time it was pretty fun.

Need to get a posse together though. GT is ScarbunnyIOM maybe get a local posse.

Had a run through some of the MP last night and apart from having no idea what I was doing and ending up dead most of the time it was pretty fun.

Need to get a posse together though. GT is ScarbunnyIOM maybe get a local posse.

I'll probably be online tonite scarbunny, managed to get my headphones fixed so I'm all ready for some posse action :D

Get a few together and raid some gang hideouts, or do some hunting ( goddamn cougars :ph34r: )

a little story from the other nite whilst playing through the single player...no spoilers so enjoy my tale from the frontier...

I was riding through Gaptooth Ridge, when I see a wagon with both horses shot. I ride over to the wagon and see a deputy stood there, he shouts to me " stranger, help me get those 2 escaped criminals ". Me being the good guy, gladly accepts and rides off after the varmits...

I catch up the first, lasso and hogtie him and carry him back to the deputy, quickly charging after the second. 20 seconds later I've shot the escapee in the leg, tied him up and carried him back to the deputy. :cool:

As i'm dropping off the second criminal, the deputy suddenly falls to the ground, a sudden "rattle" fills the air and I realise the deputy has been bitten by a snake. :o

After seeing the deputy get up ( looking a bit shaky ) I skin the snake and accept my reward from the deputy...

As I'm about to mount up and ride off, I hear 2 gun-shots...I turn to see the deputy holding a smoking gun and the 2 criminals shot execution style where I dropped them!

I don't really know what happened, but can only imagine it was the poison affecting the deputy...I left him to his own destiny and rode off into the plain...

Archived