Red Dead Redemption

the mo beats experience

the multiplayer is great fun with a few likeminded people...get a posse together, get to tall trees and get fighting some bears hand to paw! :lol:

I have a real honest to goodness fear of cougars now, I hear that noise they make before they pounce and I'm crapping it ( killing 2 of them with a knife was no mean feat! :ph34r: )

i have to say them cougars make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. and there bloody hard to shoot as well when coming at you

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has any one else noticed the game skipping cut scenes?

Most noticeable one for me

in Mexico, had just been knocked out and hog tide in the church, then I got 2 loading screens back to back and Im out fighting with the rebels with my hands tied

I think there was a couple of others as well, one with Bonnie early on.

Reached the Tall Trees/Blackwater area a few days ago, not progressed the story just been doing bounties and challenges for a few days.

I've had no major glitches occur, certainly haven't noticed any scenes being skipped...

I just hit Blackwater last nite, now I can continue with my challenges as everything left was in that area.

I'm looking forward to taking on some bears in single-player as I found them to be a bit tame in free-roam.

Is it just me or do you end up with absolutely shed-loads of money but nothing to spend it on? I had 13,000 dollars last nite and just decided to buy every horse deed, then purchased all the weapons ( mauser pistol and a couple of rifles ), I've still got about 5,000 left! :blink:

I never had that much money at once, but I have about 4k with all weapons and safe houses, and the 3 best horses bought. There really isn't anything to spend money on, however its the same in GTA, or Fable, or any other game that gives you a means to make your own money. Having high honour makes it even worse as with top honour everything is half price and fast travel is free.

Bears are a bit crap in SP as well, I find 2 or more boars more trouble than 2 bears.

Struggling to find big horns at the minute for a hunting challenge, took me far to long to find beavers as well ended up finding hundreds at Bear claw camp no where near water.

Not really noticed any cut-scenes being skipped, I've seen the skinning animation not work a couple of times on animals I've skinned before that take a good 5 seconds to skin. Other than that the game has been pretty good and glitch-free so far which is suprising given the amount of glitches listed on gamefaqs and other sites.

Tried the multiplayer for the first time last night, took a while to get to grips with how it worked and how to level up etc. but then I joined someone's posse and he took me and someone else to tumbleweed and proceeded to throw dynamite at anything that moved which was funny, got a bit close to the blast radius once or twice though! :blink:

About 15 minutes after he left a lvl 40 something decided my almighty powerful lvl 8 needed stepping on and he proceeded to spawn kill me for a good 5 to 10 minutes which was 'fun' <_< Maybe he objected to my title of "Cow Lover"? :lol:

Got it yesterday and spent most of my time shooting anything that moves - coyotes, skunks, birds, horses, dogs, drunks, whores - you name it, it tasted lead. Bunkered down upstairs in the bar in Armadillo and shot about 100 people - they just kept coming. My bounty went up to about $4k before I got bored. Good way of practicing shooting skills. Gonna reset tonight and play for real - enough killing sprees. ;)

Archived