............lisa Lashes Ticket..............

....?....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to be honest I don't think a lot of people are into anything, until you've been to the likes of tidy weekender, sundissential or magna then i very much doubt you could sum up what hard house is about. I as a DJ give my interpretation but the world of Dance music cannot be projected through my or anyone on this islands eyes.

We'll give it a damn good try!

to be honest I don't think a lot of people are into anything, until you've been to the likes of tidy weekender, sundissential or magna then i very much doubt you could sum up what hard house is about. I as a DJ give my interpretation but the world of Dance music cannot be projected through my or anyone on this islands eyes.

We'll give it a damn good try!

Some people can't afford to go across to events like that :(

Can't imagine every1 crammed into vibe 2nite for lisa lashes that place is tiny your all gonna be like sardines in a can.

I thought that she would have been playing in the venue its bigger for a start.

:D

you what stop chattin, comin in here thinkin your the only one who knows what hard house is cause your a dj, lmfao

Dear dear, thats what listening to noise does for ya!!

dear dear listenin to noise, listen to ya self a boy who calls himself mo beats and has smilies ravin in your sig, i think you've listened to too much noise mate

Archived