419 Scam - Busted

lectro

Two of my personal favourites:

thompson_koulibally.jpg

That is a perfect example of why it's important to smile in such photos!

I quite liked this one with Lord Vader and Lady Juanita Kanobe-Vader. I almost wet myself when I read this:

My husband, Lord Vader, has met with an unfortunate accident while corralling a herd of wild young courgettes in the West Paddock. He was seriously trampled and is in intensive care at the Merciful Sisters of Our Dildo Hospital in town

Here is the direct LINK

Stav.

That's a good one. I liked the

Regrettably tomorrow is a public holiday in Victoria (Missionary Position Day) and the Western Union office will not be open. Not surprisingly Western Union sponsors the official entry to start the Progressive Copulation Ball at the World Congress Centre. There is a lot of competition to be that official.
:)

Other thread

As per the thread attached, my friend and I have been stringing along one particular guy since mid december with the most absurd story. it gets more & more ridiculous as the story progresses.

Attached is a doc with the story until last week. There's more still concerning Mr T and Miss Ing, I just haven't updated the document yet.

"Barrister Ariwa" gets more confused byt the day whilst we get more amused, yet the hapless fool just keeps coming back for more.

I've a few on the go myself but none as funny. Yet.

The site that inspired us is www.419eater.com

By the way, the phrase "Trust Pablo" is a personal joke between some of my friends and I so we made a Trust Pablo photo our objective.

Dr_Pablo_VS_Ariwa_Ariwa.doc

Archived