Islam4uk March Through Wootton Bassett

MilitantDogOwner

We ARE at war with Islam. It is not a war we created nor is it (yet) a war we accept that we are engaged in although the activists and armed sections of Islam are in no mistake that they are, and the very sugestion of a march through what has beocme a national treasure to our fallen heros is bad enough, attempting to justify it is disgusting.

I think it would more accurate to say that certain sections of Islam are at war with us.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Care to explain what was the UK and USA doing to create enemies in the Middle East before 9/11?

Desert Storm 1990-91, come on weren't you there?

Edit:

1953 Iranian coup d’état

1981 onwards Reagan and previously Carter from US pumping millions of dollars into the mujahideen laid the foundations for an anti-American terrorist network eventually. Along with support from UK special forces helping with training and arms, lots of which never accounted for and used against our forces now. The US even tried to buy Stingers back but they went 'Missing'.

Iran and Libya Sanctions Act of 1996 (ILSA)

April 14, 1986, the United States launches air strikes against Libya.

Do you want me to go on...

Im a faceless,anonymous internet poster like yourself.

Difference is I've been to Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi & Afghanistan. I have also served in the Falklands and Bosnia.

Where did you serve?

whats that got to do with being a faceless,anonymous internet poster,

we dont know you did serve there because your a faceless,anonymous internet poster just like most people on here

Care to explain what was the UK and USA doing to create enemies in the Middle East before 9/11?
Let me see. There's the history of direct colonial control in the Middle East by Britain; the USA involvement in back the Israeli state and allowing it to maintain itself as a purely Jewish state, and allowing it to conduct terrorist actions against the Palestian people (who reciprocate); the 1960s to 70s involvement of the USA in Iranian affairs in support of the Shah; the 1980 backing of Saddam in Iraq; the American and western involvement in a proxy war fought in Afghanistan; the American support for the oppressive Saudi regime; the sanctions imposed on Iraq by the West.

Were we flying planes into massive civilian structures? Oh no thats right it was the Islamic fundamentalists. Silly me.
Oh no, we don't fly them into buildings, but the Americans do shoot passenger planes down. You do remember the Iranian passenger aircraft shot down in the Gulf?

Were we flying planes into massive civilian structures? Oh no thats right it was the Islamic fundamentalists. Silly me.

Contrary to popular belief, human history actually started several million years ago, not ten years ago.

You're either extremely uneducated, extremely stupid, or trolling.

Sole rights on WWE Smackdown!

Nothing pisses a Jihadi off more than not being allowed to watch Stonecold kick butt!

Or ass, or what ever he does.

Mexican Midget wrestling, that's another that gets the Sons of Allah going, denied an evening of Mexican Midgets grappling to the near death and they're proper grumpy.

Let the hairy men watch a bit of Monster Trucks and midget wrestling and they'll be happy.

It's the truth. You know it!

:EDIT: It was WWF pre 11 September, or 11/9 as the rest of the world know that date as. :EDIT:

(word!)

The UK has gone mad!, if this is true :

Mad-mullah Anjem Choudary:

Housing Benefit £15600

Council Tax Allowance £ 1820

Income support £ 5200

Child Benefits £ 3120

Total Benefits per annum £25740

I,ll repeat that: TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED AND FORTY POUNDS

Soldier:

Pay after tax £13430

Frontline supplement £ 2380

Separation Allowance £ 1194

Total pay £17004.

Housing Benefit £15600

Income support £ 5200

Child Benefits £ 3120

Soldier:

Pay after tax £13430

Total pay £17004.

Not that I don't think him getting such monies is disgusting - but if you had compared it to, say, a nurses pay, I suspect more people would be less inclined to believe we actually are at war with Islam. If you see what I mean.

Housing Benefit £15600

Income support £ 5200

Child Benefits £ 3120

Soldier:

Pay after tax £13430

Total pay £17004.

Not that I don't think him getting such monies is disgusting - but if you had compared it to, say, a nurses pay, I suspect more people would be less inclined to believe we actually are at war with Islam. If you see what I mean.

Quite agree, I may be a dinosaur but in my view living off the state you would seek to oppose and damage both politically and physically shows there is no depth to which these people will not explore nor any end to the seemingly tolerant society in which we live. It is time for a line in the sand.

Archived