Lib Dems Leader Reveals Common Sense!

Terse

Shocking though it may seem, Nick Clegg actually appears to have a mind of his own - and I'm beginning to think that he might just be a very good party leader.

CLICK

Nick Clegg has launched a scathing attack on Britain’s best-known child-rearing guru, likening her methods to “sticking babies in broom cupboards”.

The Liberal Democrat leader, a father of three, described Gina Ford’s approach to bringing up babies, which involves encouraging them to stick to strict routines, as “absolute nonsense”.

An indignant Ford immediately hit back this weekend, suggesting Clegg was stupid and immature. She accused him of insulting millions of parents who use her methods and suggested his party should think about finding a different leader.

Shocking though it may seem, Nick Clegg actually appears to have a mind of his own - and I'm beginning to think that he might just be a very good party leader.

CLICK

Nick Clegg has launched a scathing attack on Britain’s best-known child-rearing guru, likening her methods to “sticking babies in broom cupboards”.

The Liberal Democrat leader, a father of three, described Gina Ford’s approach to bringing up babies, which involves encouraging them to stick to strict routines, as “absolute nonsense”.

An indignant Ford immediately hit back this weekend, suggesting Clegg was stupid and immature. She accused him of insulting millions of parents who use her methods and suggested his party should think about finding a different leader.

<python> Eh, he were lucky to have a broom cupboard! We used to have to stick ours in t' corridor! </python>

Agreed. I had a look at the comments on the timesonline.com site for this story and although that site might be a somewhat biased sample, all but one comment on 4 pages were supportive of the views expressed by Mr Clegg.

Archived