Canon 30d, 18-55 Lens And Many Extras For Sale

Maestro

For sale is my trustworthy Canon EOS 30D.

THE SENSOR AND LENS WERE CLEANED PROFESSIONALLY BY "FIXATION", LONDON, JUST 5 DAYS AGO AND THE CAMERA HASN'T FIRED A SINGLE SHOT SINCE THEN.

Only 5680 actuations, mint condition. There is only minor wear on the hotshoe from mounting a flash.

Included in the sale are:

1. Canon EOS 30D body, body cap.

2. Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens in immaculate condition, generic lens cap.

3. Two original Canon batteries - BP-511 Li-ion and a newer, BP-511a Li-ion battery - both holding charge for at least 500 photos.

4. Sandisk III CF card - 4GB! Comes with RescuePro software on disc, which allows you to recover photos that you have DELETED from your memory card (unless it's been formatted)

5. Merkury Filter Kit in a leather box (Japanese maker) - circular polarizer, FD filter and a special lens cap by Merkury to be fitted when the lens is together with filter.

6. Kamkit Pro camera bag - well-padded. You can fit numerous lenses, two bodies and accessories into it and is very comfortable to handle.

7. Canon original charger (CB-5L) with lead.

8. Canon EOS 30D Manual

9. Canon shoulder strap

10. Software for the camera

11. Photoshop Elements installation CD

12. USB cable

The camera has been fitted with a screen protector from new, so the back display is immaculate. There are no scratches, dents, hasn't been dropped or abused - it is a lovely camera and the only reason for selling it is that I have decided to switch to Nikon DSLR for the time being.

Some of the photos with the camera can be viewed at:

Photos with 30D

£350

N.B. The whole kit is listed on Ebay, so I expect it to sell quite quickly at that price.

post-5161-1263773412_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1263773434_thumb.jpg

post-5161-1263773467_thumb.jpg

Archived