(sorted) Td5 Headlight

Cret

If anyone happens to have or know of someone locally that can sell one of these I'd be VERY grateful to know.

It's for a 1999 model (headlights have a black border unlike the earlier TDi models)

Am stuffed for transporting wife & little un without it, plus am going away next week in the car so I need one of these as fast as I can get it basically.

Thanks

Jim

If anyone happens to have or know of someone locally that can sell one of these I'd be VERY grateful to know.

It's for a 1999 model (headlights have a black border unlike the earlier TDi models)

Am stuffed for transporting wife & little un without it, plus am going away next week in the car so I need one of these as fast as I can get it basically.

Thanks

Jim

Jim,

Try eBay mate - they can normally dispatch within 48 hours - if you dont have an account or paypal let me know and I will help where I can.

Cheers

Paul

That's kind of you mate, thanks. I looked at several last night and sent off questions about postage etc.

Then this morning rang a place and the first guy on the list I had was mega helpful. He's posted out a new one to me already - should be here tomorrow, and £50 all in, which is a tenner or so cheaper than most of the ebay ones would have been. Top marks for excellent service.

Sorted - pheewwww!

Archived