Secret Knowledge

Slim

Bestow upon me the knowledge gamers....

Am I missing something with the stickers Game seal used games with? They're bloody impossible to remove, and they have little cuts in them that mean once you finally do manage to lift a corner and peel it off, only 1/3 of it is actually removed.

does it have something to do with taking it back...if the sticker is still there then you can exchange the game? :huh:

tbh i've not been into that store for months, I get any new titles online ( delivered a day before release ) and I find the exchange rates better in HMV for trading in.

does it have something to do with taking it back...if the sticker is still there then you can exchange the game? :huh:

tbh i've not been into that store for months, I get any new titles online ( delivered a day before release ) and I find the exchange rates better in HMV for trading in.

I'm now drunkenly looking at my answer above I'm more than happy to call BULLSHIT on it...

the reason for the sticker is to give the morons more time to try and sell you "game guides, xboxlive memberships, psn points, Lithuanian midgets, and or nintendo 3rd party accesories ( and if you think i'm joking!!!! http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/03/accessor...e-of-5-billion/ )

Bestow upon me the knowledge gamers....

Am I missing something with the stickers Game seal used games with? They're bloody impossible to remove, and they have little cuts in them that mean once you finally do manage to lift a corner and peel it off, only 1/3 of it is actually removed.

:D Put it in a microwave for ten seconds :P

Where are you getting your games from for them to arrive a day early?

I've pre ordered both Mass Effect and Dragon Age from Game months in advance and they still arrived the Monday after release.

As for the stickers I've never had a problem with them and neither has my old dad who has pretty serious arthritis in his hands.

Archived