Mag

slinkydevil

http://www.mag.com/

Been playing this for a couple of weeks now and it's class. Such a refreshment from MW2. No visible cheating and about the only console FPS squad based game I've played where the majority play as a team - all the time.

It has a fair ranking and perks system, great loadouts, loads of players in a match and no lag.

The domination game has 256 players and they nearly always run full.

Squads of 8

Platoon made up of 4 squads

Company made up of 4 platoons

Squad leaders / Platoon Leaders / Company Commander slots available.

The only way to achieve a win is through teamwork and that's the bit they get very right.

Worth a buy if you're on PS3 - if you do clan search in game for ==MANX== part of the S.V.E.R faction, sign-up! (PSN id - slinkydevil)

Yeah works out as 9 maps in all depending on the game type + 1 training map. 3 factions so you'll always be attacking on 2 and defending your own.

Most of the maps have multiple fronts that you will start from depending on which platoon you're in. The maps are massive and well designed, so there is so much going on in each battle that you lose sight of the limited amount of maps.

I'm very tempted, SVER was the faction I sided with in the Beta as well...

Let me blast through the UC2 first and then i'll probably get this!

Absolutely brilliant game.Wipes the floor with MW2 IMO. S.V.E.R are supposed to be quite brutal , been playing Raven with a few of the lads in Ramsey , really enjoyable.

No LAG , hadn't noticed that there were only 3 maps tbh , no kn*bs like on MW2 , really pleased with MAG ;)

Archived