..."vinyl Destination"...

I am so excited, is it coz I is the promoters stalker? No Mr Pro-Mo I aint your stalker, I just can't wait to dance without the teeny ravers biting at my old ankles. No disrespect to the 'good behaved' young ones, there just seems to be a loon element on the scene round town these days.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a night??? Me had an ace time!!

Well done GOMH and Mr Lowe (and all the others) who pulled off an amazing night...

How much fun did we have in one night - almost too much, thats for fact!!! I honeslty had one of the bestess nights out that I have had over here for a long time, a fine mix of quality people, cool tunes and plenty of rooms filled with mentalness!!!

Hope this is the first of many....

Mo even had his arse kicked in an arm wrestle with a girl! You deserved it you little git for beating me up with pillows....

I think we should have a 'group outing' to one of those Pontins weekenders........Trin? Mo? Get on it then - I am uncomputered still, I am visiting people for my fix....sad little person I am.

Mr Mo...peeeease may I have a go of your cd deck? I'll make a lasagne.

Good lord what a night! I've only just gotten my appetite back and Mo - you're not kidding about the sweating!!!!

Highlights were def the Mo and Charlotte arm wrestle ------ and she punched him in the stomach!

Oh, and the three hour conversation on poo with Saully as our moderator

'just a little bit-o-poo!'

Great job guys ----- well done and lets have another one soon!!!!

Im trying to work out who you are Dames, I was in the room for all that mentalness... In fact it was one of the funniest rooms in the hotel that night....

Charlotte did well kicking Mo's arse, specially seeing how he started it all by beating me up with pillows for no apparent reason, still that slap on the face I got in eventually, must still be a stinging!!!

The whole pooh talk though was hilarious, that was the first time I had met Solly and I know I wont be forgetting the experience in a hurry!

Trinity! I'm the crazy tall blonde American chick who wouldn't stop changing her clothes! We had only met one other time last December with your bro at a do at the Creg Malin in Peel.

I think we all earned our PhD in Poo that night/morning, didn't we? Who knew it could be such a vast subject! :blink:

Archived