Property Prices

taz8130

Having lived in Glen Auldyn for a few years I would say that bungalow you mention would suffer from midges, its name is a hint, not normal midges but Glen Auldyn ones that mean you cant go into your garden anytime after about 4:30PM plus you loose the sun at about the same time. :rolleyes:

Apart from that though it is a very nice place to live.

Actually at 6PM today, anyway 1,000,000,000 midges can't be wrong!

Blade - are you N. Irish by any chance? If so we met, otherwise we probably didn't.

No not N Irish GD4ELI, I did really enjoy my time in "The Glen" might well move back there when prices are a bit more realistic.

Having said that if the property that was mentioned is the one you have for sale I would say that is a fair price and you should shift it quite quickly. It seems to be priced at a sensible level that allows anybody that buys it to do it up and turn a profit if they so desire.

You may get more comments like the one above though as in "whats wrong with it" just because you are pitching it at a sensible price. You cant win, try putting it on at 100k more with another agent, you never know! 100k is what I consider most houses here to be overpriced by and the ones you highlighted in that Ramsey estate are about 150+k over!

PS I found that liberal application of full strength 100% DEET (Jungle Formula) midge repellent works a treat, melts plastic :blink: but keeps the midges from coming near.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived