Property Prices

taz8130

Good question!

pageviews=0.jpg

I think you are a robot, you have only ever posted with a maximum of 4 words, usually just "Interesting!"

go on, tell us what you really think :lol:

Now you've done it. He knows he's pressed the right buttons now.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing on a few estate agents for properties I've been monitoring 'Under Offer' or 'reduced' but the price hasn't changed much/at all.

Noting a fair few more properties on than previously too.

The guy selling my place said the market is depressed, someone near me lost a packet over two years. Slowly prices are coming down to realistic levels.

interest rates are still low making it cheap to hold property. I reckon there will be tangible price reductions if these were to creep up.

The guy selling my place said the market is depressed, someone near me lost a packet over two years. Slowly prices are coming down to realistic levels.

So after all this time you were waiting for prices to drop so you could buy at a more realistic price, fate has turned you from buyer to seller. Slightly ironic that.

So after all this time you were waiting for prices to drop so you could buy at a more realistic price, fate has turned you from buyer to seller. Slightly ironic that.

Not quite - I was predicting a fall in prices, as for waiting to buy - to be very honest I'm glad I'm not having to return to the Island.

Archived