James Bulger Murderer Jon Venables Returned To Prison

Amadeus

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

I guess many people would argue he should have never left it.

Although the crime was horrific, and caused outrage across the UK, the fact remains that they were children themselves when they committed this dreadful act, and i agreed with the 1999 ruling at the European Court of Human Rights that they should not have been tried in an adult court, everybody deserves a second chance! Compare this to perpetrators of Mass Genocide who have never been tried! :huh:

Was he placed on the IOM. If he was and you knew his identity and disclosed it you would have been it deep shit. ITV stated that the terms of his release and change of identity was of a security issue and for any one, or media or Internet were to disclose his identity would result in a long term in prison.

How can these restrictions be possible.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/8546528.stm

I guess many people would argue he should have never left it.

Although the crime was horrific, and caused outrage across the UK, the fact remains that they were children themselves when they committed this dreadful act, and i agreed with the 1999 ruling at the European Court of Human Rights that they should not have been tried in an adult court, everybody deserves a second chance! Compare this to perpetrators of Mass Genocide who have never been tried! :huh:

I agree.

WTF are the media up to over this? I see NO reason for this to be reported on. Last nights news was dreadful. Snuff videos of the bomb disposal man "Just before he died, here is the explosion that killed him" - niiiice.

Archived