James Bulger Murderer Jon Venables Returned To Prison

Amadeus

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are times when euthanasia really is the right course to be taken. Such should have taken place in the case of the pair of murdering scum that tortured and killed a two year old in the most horrific way that they did.

I know it’s not PC to think in this way but PC thinking is creating far more problems than it solves. It’s time that truth was put ahead of being nice and trying to offend no one, a thing that in reality in the end offends everyone in one way or another.

They really should have been put to death.

By the time they got to the age of 10, they were feral kids. From what appears to have been leaked, this one has had a history of drug abuse (which appears to have been deemed insufficient to re-apprehend him), and it has taken a new episode of violence to get him put back behind bars.

What I find at least as worrying is the statement in the article linked that "Only 89 offenders released on a life licence were returned to jail last year after breaching the terms of their licence."

ONLY 89 - WTF is going on across?

“Give me a child until he is seven and I will give you the man.”

A quote from Francis Xavier, a notorious Jesuit murderer who spread his / the Roman Catholic faith, especially in Goa.

Despite him being a piece of dirt his claim is unquestionably correct. The scum were well established in their nature by the time they were ten.

They should have been euthanised.

but because there is a worldwide anonymity order which places a legal duty on the Govt to keep his identity secret.

Can such a thing exist?

According to this:

The Ministry of Justice said: "We can confirm that Jon Venables has been recalled to custody following a breach of licence conditions. Offenders on licence are subject to strict conditions; if they breach those conditions they are subject to immediate recall. There is a worldwide injunction in place that prohibits any reporting that could identify Jon Venables or his location."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/mar/02/james-bulger-jon-venables-prison

Although how that would be enforced in Mongolia I don't know (which I'm guessing is your point).

People are very quick to judge without knowing the facts. It could be he's been arrested for any of a wide variety of bad reasons. It could be he's hit booze and drink because of his guilt feelings. It could be...no one knows yet.

Mob rule.

"By the time they got to the age of 10, they were feral kids" but why ? Does the responsibility/cause lie with the parents?

They could have been sexually/physically abused, as in the case of Henry Lee Lucas, one of America's most prolific serial killers, who from a very early age was subjected to untold horrors by his insanely abusive mother, (now she was a sick individual)who subjected him to watching her have sex with clients on a daily basis, beatings, also made him dress as a girl, that would affect anybody don't you agree? "By the age of 13 he was engaging in sex with his older half-brother, who also introduced Henry to the joys of bestiality and animal torture. One of their favorite activities was slitting the throats of small animals, then sexually violating the corpses" i truly don't believe Henry Lee Lucas or anybody for that matter is born Evil as some people claim on here. Most sadistic killers at one time or another were subjected to humilating circumstances.

I DON'T in anyway condone their crime or any violent crime for that matter but i think we need to look at the bigger picutre of why do people committ such atrocities?

Another point, and one that i remember pondering at the time (am sure other people did too but in the midst of media hype nobody dared ask), "but why did it take at least 5 minutes for James Bulger's mother to realise that a 2 year old boy was no longer by here side" CCTV evidence states that for a least a few minutes Venables and Thompson were seen talking to James" from the time he went missing including this, surely anybody would realise that your 2 year old boy was missing within seconds? i know i would, sorry but this is fact.

Although how that would be enforced in Mongolia I don't know (which I'm guessing is your point).

Yes, that is what I was wondering. Previous orders only seemed to apply to the UK and I can't really see how the UK can legislate for the rest of the world

As in the case of Henry Lee Lucas, one of America's most prolific serial killers, who from a very early age was subjected to untold horrors by his insanely abusive mother, (now she was a sick individual)who subjected him to watching her have sex with clients on a daily basis, beatings, also made him dress as a girl, that would affect anybody don't you agree? "By the age of 13 he was engaging in sex with his older half-brother, who also introduced Henry to the joys of bestiality and animal torture. One of their favorite activities was slitting the throats of small animals, then sexually violating the corpses"

I had a similar experience on a Club 18/30 to Magaluff in 1988.

People are very quick to judge without knowing the facts. It could be he's been arrested for any of a wide variety of bad reasons. It could be he's hit booze and drink because of his guilt feelings. It could be...no one knows yet.

Mob rule.

No, Albert, mob rule would have seen the creature strung up. Sometimes mob rule is closer to justice than the rule of law, and this is one prime example where such is the case.

But the reason is that he broke the law which in his case has been extended to the conditions of the licence under which he was (wrongly) released.

End of story --- there is nothing more to need to know.

Mob rule.

No, Albert, mob rule would have seen the creature strung up. Sometimes mob rule is closer to justice than the rule of law, and this is one prime example where such is the case.

But the reason is that he broke the law which in his case has been extended to the conditions of the licence under which he was (wrongly) released.

End of story --- there is nothing more to need to know.

No need for the planned hearing then Rog?

Readers of todays Daily Mail can work themselves into a a paroxysm of indignation by reading

Bulger killer's job as a bouncer: Venables dodged vetting process to work at nightclub

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1255824/James-Bulger-killer-Jon-Venables-worked-bouncer-nightclub.html

Archived