What U Think?

djmarko

I also get sent stuff from DJ's who have received stuff from mailing companies & producers but I its is pretty much common practice to download music maybe not with you guys but everyone else I know does it! I have tried some of the mp3 sites and the tunes aint really that upto date, if you know anyone new that I have tried, please let us know? Anyway I feel this has turned into an arguement so I would rather drop the subject.

Anyone tried Halion 3 and absynth 3? was using them last night in sx seem pretty smart. Reason 3 is comming out soon, been using reason 2.5 studio edition for awhile but I think its pretty much limited to what you can do in (still a good sequencer), I usually just use it for creating loops then use them in Cubase SX 2. Aint used pro tools yet but I have been told its pretty hard to use, even to a very experienced producer!

Mo what software are you using to create music?

Deejay Denzel, the "Operator" for Ableton isnt even out yet so I dont really know how you could possibly right it off yet. Future music have only good things to say about it.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what u running your radio off? jet audio does it, you tried that? I dont always use ableton that much as I concentrate more making stuff through sx as the plug-ins that are available are pretty smart! I usually just make a tune through SX and burn it onto CD and play it on my cd decks.

I dont always use ableton that much as I concentrate more making stuff through sx as the plug-ins that are available are pretty smart! I usually just make a tune through SX and burn it onto CD and play it on my cd decks.

What are ya making? any links to anything i can download?

whats ur e-mail address and I will send you a loop which I have been working with, should have my tune done my next week! I am hopefully gonna get someone to take it to Miami music conference in 2 weeks! thats if I can make it good enough!!!

I use Cakewalk's - Project5, Reason 2.5 and have demos of both Ableton and Cubase sx which I hoping to have time to sit an play with once I have got a life - huh?

However I'm sure you won't be interested as you judged me before you even got off the friggin starting blocks.

Good luck - see you on the dance floor ;)

PS offer is still up if you want me to host some tracks for you. I can also post the links up to some music forums I'm on both here and the states. What style you into??

I am not really into putting my music on forums, as I will be passing them straigtht to my friends who have the their own labels and very well connected. I will hopefully be setting my own label up within next year or so once I have got enough cash to do so. If you want to get stuff noticed your best really to pester labels until someone takes you on. If something is good enough get it mastered before you send it off.

Cakewalk havent released any software except updates for many years, however I have just read that they have just released "Cakewalk Sonar 4 Producer", which is supposed to give SX a run for its money and it only costs £399 where as SX3 is £569. But I think I will stick with SX as its took me long enough getting to know how to use it.

I am thinking about trying Logic on the mac, anyone tried that?

Archived