Battlefield Bad Company 2

K.os Theory

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the PC version gets proper dedicated servers, unlike the rancid pig's abortion that was the MW2 server system. Console assfaces might put up with that shit, but PC owners most certainly do not.

I've already got it pre-loaded ready to go through Steam.

PC version was dispatched to me from Game on tuesday, so should have it some time next week if previous pre-orders are anything to go by.

I'm just hoping for controller support on the PC so I can sit on my sofa rather than the floor.

so how does this compair to MW2.

same sort of game but diffrent things to set it apart from it

bigger battlefields, vehicles, a real emphasis on teamwork, destructable environments...imho a more rounded online gaming experience, I really enjoyed the single player campaign of the first one as well so hopefully the sequel will deliver again.

Just been and got it myself after playing the demo so will be giving it a shot later. It's also reminded me why I hate going into Game, just let me browse in peace ffs!!

LOL...whilst I appreciate some form of customer assistance my god they must be under pressure to sell....and any old add-ons they can give to you aswell!

"Good afternoon Sir, is there anything I can help you with" - Before I'd even reached the shelves where the games were.....

"Will you be trading a game in with this" - Not unless I'm going to magically pull one from out of my arse...

"This is mostly online play, do you have everything you need for that" - Really? So I shouldn't bother buying it for the single player part?

"Would you like the special edition game" - Did I give you case for the Special Edition?

"Is there anything else you'd like to buy while you're here" - If there was, I would have given it to you....

"Do you have a Game card" - What does this damn card even give you?

"You can trade it in once you've completed it" - Just don't forget the lube, right?

A simple "if you'd like any help just let me know" would suffice in my opinion..... Having minions scurrying around at your feet smacks of desperation to me.

"Good afternoon Sir, is there anything I can help you with" - Before I'd even reached the shelves where the games were.....

"Will you be trading a game in with this" - Not unless I'm going to magically pull one from out of my arse...

"This is mostly online play, do you have everything you need for that" - Really? So I shouldn't bother buying it for the single player part?

"Would you like the special edition game" - Did I give you case for the Special Edition?

"Is there anything else you'd like to buy while you're here" - If there was, I would have given it to you....

"Do you have a Game card" - What does this damn card even give you?

"You can trade it in once you've completed it" - Just don't forget the lube, right?

A simple "if you'd like any help just let me know" would suffice in my opinion..... Having minions scurrying around at your feet smacks of desperation to me.

it's when they try and flog you a bloody guide for the game you've just bought, I mean who really buys these guides?? :blink:

Archived