Pulp!

Heh a friend of mine just poked his head into my room and waved a Pulp album at me that he bought today for a quid, and now i come on here and there's a post about them. Good band, and yeah Disco 2000 is a good song.

Without being 'funny or anything' aren't you a bit young to even know who Pulp are the Kitty?

Jarvis Cocker did a few TV things a year or so ago, I thought it may be the beginning of a come back but I havent heard anything since.

I liked Pulp and Blur and Bjork/Sugarcubes....did you know The Stone Roses were called Patrol b4 they were The Stone Roses? Which they thought sounded similar to the Rolling Stones. Useless information my head is full of.

"I liked Pulp and Blur and Bjork/Sugarcubes"

nice choices miss bees.

not heard much sugarcubes stuff, but frigging love the bjork collabaration with david arnold!

pulp are fantastic, this is hardcore is a very under rated track.

blur have too many stunning songs to list, here's my 5 favourites

song2

the universal

parklife

boys and girls

beetlebum

Well I'm younger than her and i remember pulp being around, i also remember the jacko thing at the Brits and then everyone going mental saying he beat up kids.

theBee's.....you're just getting old :P

Oh and I remember Cocker being on TV a while back, but he was just living in a bedsit doing nothing all day claiming the dole.

Dont get me wrong I like Pulp I just hate that song Disco 2000, maybe it brings back memories of the Tardis and me spinning out or somthing????

they are wicked live too! An of course Jarvis is a genius!

I loved the Sugarcubes, I lost all my Lps when I moved off the IOM, some scally who was meant to be looking after them for me sold them for drugs!

I had Levellers, Northside, The Fall, Teenage Fanclub, Neds Atomic Dustbins, Flowered Up, Charletons, Inspirals, St Etienne, and loads more, i loved that era man!

I had that Lp of Flowered Ups the one where you got a complimentary pic of the band, yet if you look closer the singer has his Penis out! yay!

Loved Northsides, Sing LSD ahaaaa ahaaaaaa

I was a right little indie chick!

That Northside song, was it Soccer Sundays theme tune? Or am I well confused.....well it is 10 past 4. One is allowed to be confused after the day I've had. Oh and about this morning, it was very early I was just growling.

Archived