Kenwood Ddx 6029 Double Din Ice With Goodies

Six appeal

I have a Kenwood DDX 6029 touch screen DVD stereo for sale.

This has been in my ML270 and our Toyota Avensis over the last 3 years but the new BMW has got a different fascia set up so it up for sale. With it comes an iPod interface so you can play, charge and control your iPod from the touch screen, (it will not charge the latest iPod touch though as I believe they have moved the charge pin on the multi plug) also with it is the BT100 Bluetooth interface, so you can send and receive calls on the unit via Bluetooth. It also stores all your phonebook numbers on the unit once you have transferred them. It also has a DVD satnav unit with it; this is by far the easiest and most accurate satnav I've used. It has an external antenna and requires connecting to a speed pulse signal from your car. This means your car must have a speed pulse generator either fitted retrospectively or you can couple into the cars own signal to the speedo. This I have done to both the ML and the Toyota. Quick search on Google will give you the info you require on your car.

The unit is a great DVD player as well. There is a remote control and two different sized fascia adapters.

There is a tiny scratch on the screen that when the unit is on you cannot see,, but best to tell you up front, also a crack in the side plastic, again not seen when installed, hope you can see them in the pictures.

This cost well in excess of £1000 and is for sale at £375,

Call 367056 if your interested.

I can even help with the install.

I have the same satnav set up in the motor home if you want to see one working, (satnav with touch screen that is, not the DDX 6029)

Archived