Activision Announces Blur Beta

xG RaveNx

post-10-125476856636.png

Activision Announces Blur Beta

You may have heard that an Xbox 360 online beta was starting this week, and if you were willing to do a little digging around, you probably figured out that the game in question was Activision's Blur. While the only guaranteed (for several thousand of you, anyway) way to get into the beta was to sign up on Fileplanet over the week, we've got good news for you, as TeamXbox has a about 500 keys to give away over Twitter and the TeamXbox forums in the coming week.

We'll have beta impressions up later tonight. In the meantime, here's the feature list for the Blur beta, courtesy of Activision. Oh, and we have a final release date as well, which is May 25th for North America, and May 28th in the UK.

post-3-126789818214.png

Multiplayer Beta Features:

* A Sampling of Blur's 20-Player Online Multiplayer Racing Experience

* A Sampling of Blur's Comprehensive Multiplayer Ranking System

* A Sampling of Blur's Social Network User Interface Functionality

* A Sampling of Blur's Multiplayer Game Modes

* A Sampling of Blur's Multiplayer Real-World Track Locations.

* A Sampling of Blur's 50+ Licensed Vehicles

I don't mean to be funny but if your going to do a copy and past from TeamXbox.com you could at least credit them for it.

And your "Battlefield Bad Company 2 enters the charts" is a very slight edit of OXM's article of the same name, again with no credit to the original author.

I am the only admin active on my site at the moment I work on tons of things its kinda hard to write all that aswell all the other things I do. At some point I will get round to doing my own, will be well sourced with links aswell.

Also its news none the less what shall I do make up fake news lol about Xbox360, I mean even if I put it into my own words its still in effect copying no matter what.

Dont mean to come across to be funny in any way!

Archived