Clean Up

crumlin

Oh yes he does, the Island is that corrupt that a person has had to write to the Governor and several MHKs concerned over their safety and the safety of their family for being a whistleblower on senior government officials.

That doesn't seem to be a plan of action to get a Government back on track and clean themselves up.

No that plan was to bring the UK government in...paragons of virtue to a one and not a gerrymanderer in sight!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The past couple of years has seen plenty of troubles for the islands Government, but they have still not learned. How can they get back on the right track and clean up its act.

My opinion is that it could be to late, should the UK Goverment step in to sort things out, whats going to be the next scandal

Hi Crumlin

I've been away a few days and forgot to leave you some question marks. Hope these can last the weekend:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The one I have seen nags at me a little. If the content is accurate there is enough to easily identify the author. Not something you would normally do in an anonymous note.

So perhaps it is just someone with a grievance, or maybe someone stirring it for that sake of it or it really is genuine.

Either way "trial by forum" is to be avioided at all costs. Wait and see mode is best for everyone.

The same author has sent several letters, and the information supplied in them has to have come from someone very close or high up in Government.

If the author is worried for his/hers own safety and that of the family they should contact the police as soon as possible. If any harm was to come of this person due to what they know and the police do nothing, who would take the blame.

When you take on a member of the club you are up against some very powerfull people and I should know.

Archived