Clean Up

crumlin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen a two page letter which I am aware has been passed to the Police, various MHKs and the Governor. I have also been told that there is another one in existence that provides more details of the anonymous writers accusations which has been sent to one MHK.

The writer has stated that if the Authorities dont do something about his accusations he has provided a sworn and signed affidavit at a Lawyers which will be released. He also states that he has had to be anonymous because of fear for the safety of him/her and family.

How can the Authorities deal with anything without being able to speak to the writer????

Anonymous letters I am afraid cannot be taken seriously, can they????

One of the accusations was that the XCM was tipped off about his impending arrest which in the writers view would have given time to destroy evidence. Well if the writer had listened to Manx Radio and a statement issued by the XCM after his visit to the Police Station he would have known that the XCM stated that his arrest had been pre arranged.

He also states that he has had to be anonymous because of fear for the safety of him/her and family.

Do people honestly believe we're in Sicily? People are so caught up in pretend politics that they seem to forget this is the Isle of Man. Nobody is going to disappear you and your family one night.

I can hardly see Donald Gelling ordering someone to beat the soles of a guys feet and give him a concrete overcoat to wear in the harbour.

I read a copy of the letter yesterday. Most of it is illegible and the rest is unintelligible. Asides from being anonymous it is also vague in the extreme.

As Ans points out this is the Isle of Man and people shouldnt believe so much in their own self importance that they would be off'd!

If someone does wash up on Douglas beach wearing concrete wellies then I will stand corrected - but as we dont who wrote the letters then how would be know. Nothing like a good conspiracy theory to end the week with.....

The first letter was dated before the arest of the ExCM.

And to say nothing will happen on the IOM is wrong, Subcontractors at Neds have been threatened, and it was reported to the police.

Does anyone know why the police had Neds closed of last night

And to say nothing will happen on the IOM is wrong, Subcontractors at Neds have been threatened, and it was reported to the police.

So in other words nothing has happened....

We can all speculate on this topic, but if and when it gets to court you will then be able to make your own minds up. Its My opinion that this will never get to court,its something the Island does not need. We want it in court civil and criminal but at the end of the day its down to more powerfull people than us. If it does not get into court all I can say is we tried.

So in other words nothing has happened....

We can all speculate on this topic, but if and when it gets to court you will then be able to make your own minds up. Its My opinion that this will never get to court,its something the Island does not need. We want it in court civil and criminal but at the end of the day its down to more powerfull people than us. If it does not get into court all I can say is we tried.

Now theres the key word...speculate. Thats all it is - thus far speculation and supposition from an anonymous letter writer (and yes I read your PM FCMR)

If and when there is concrete information then we can all make an informed judgement.

Archived