Manxonline is no more

moddey

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I managed to make a right hack of that one :blink:

Well done you two

I'm just over 3 months now and feeling great. Hypnosis - or the cost of it methinks - cured me for now

Hello all! Glad we have somewhere to go.....hopefully we can get the word out to the right people to come back so we can continue solving all the world's problems...

Oh, and onto other news......I've quit smoking!!!!!! Last ciggie was 8:30am Monday morning.....keep yo fingas crossed for me!

'A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants'

Well done mate. I am now upto 9 weeks off the ciggies. Hard work but well worth it in the end.

Keep it going, you are doing really well.

;)

xxxx the sea monkey is still alive i see...surely he should be dead by now? Although he is slowly trying to kill himself by smacking his head into the glass. How strange

I'm really glad I've finally found you. I didn't post much on manxonline but liked to browse to catch up with the skeet. Sorry you had a load of hassle Slim, and hope there's no such problems here.

We don't want any trouble here, this is a local forum for local people. On the other hand - a forum which is devoid of anything which might potentially upset people would probably be rather pointless. People would be scared to express any opinions.

Other places  manage to have lively and controversial discussion boards which are also intelligent.

And some other boards that I'm a member of have either removed their off-topic forums or have to keep changing the rules. One of them had a No xxxx (nothing that wouldn't be accepted on a normal beach) and no spam rule, but every now and then they have a "calm down" moment, and start sending threads off to the penalty box for personal attacks and unwarranted things like that.

have an idea he moved to Australia, remember that car that used ro go round with a speaker on the roof? "you'll laugh untill you cry with Ronricco tonight at the Bradda glen........................"

His management company in australia still haven't got back to me. did he live over here or was it a summer season thing, was his name ronricco or was he really called ronald rice or something? who knows.

Getting really funny actually as i might get him over for a laugh if he is still with us.

Archived