Manxonline is no more

moddey

Hi folks

Hi Slim - thanks for Manxonline - it was appreciated. Sorry it had to go. I hope you can explain to Unisol what happened and why MO was pulled. As I understand it, it was not Ned or the Chuft thing that caused it. Let's hope we can stay clear of any currently contentious topics.

The time will come to air our views on that one.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slim,

Gone but not forgotten. A valiant effort and respect due.

You guys, you only go and move and accidentally forget to tell me where you're all going.

Nice one Unisol.

Stav.

Phew!  I was all revved up with no place to post there for a while.  I'm glad to have a home again and to see so many familiar names.

Heh, all dressed up and no one to blow where to go!

Stav.

Phew!  I was all revved up with no place to post there for a while.  I'm glad to have a home again and to see so many familiar names.

Heh, all dressed up and no one to blow where to go!

Stav.

I'm making a note of that one Stav, I think it's a possible title for my autobiography.

Two posts and I'm already talking carnal, not bad going really.

Hello all! Glad we have somewhere to go.....hopefully we can get the word out to the right people to come back so we can continue solving all the world's problems...

Oh, and onto other news......I've quit smoking!!!!!! Last ciggie was 8:30am Monday morning.....keep yo fingas crossed for me!

'A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants'

I'd like to see someone try to close down Death In Douglas :D

The Evil Members have just arrived there too, so maybe there'll be some "outings" of certain politicians ;)

DISCLAIMER: DeathInDouglas.com reserves the right to make things up about anyone and anything. We thought it was big and clever when we were in school, and we still do, even now that we're all geriatrics and everything.

Hello all! Glad we have somewhere to go.....hopefully we can get the word out to the right people to come back so we can continue solving all the world's problems...

Oh, and onto other news......I've quit smoking!!!!!! Last ciggie was 8:30am Monday morning.....keep yo fingas crossed for me!

'A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants'

Well done mate. I am now upto 9 weeks off the ciggies. Hard work but well worth it in the end.

Keep it going, you are doing really well.

Archived