Mf Live, Thursdays Schedule

Its consistent, you've gotta say that! :sweat:

Tonights shows take on a bit more of a "Clubbing" feel, warming you up for the weekend nicely:

7-9ish : The Funktonic Show, with Phil Quirk

Phil's been running Funktonic for years now, its been a massive success, and here he brings that to the radio. Playing his funky brand of House, Phill won IDJ magazines DJ Competition a few years ago(well,came 2nd!), so expect the music quality to be of the very highest standard, and the mixing to be tighter than a ducks arse!

9ish-1 : The Beatfix Show

Hosted by the MoBeats Experience and guests. We do Beatfix in the backroom of Funktonic, its been huge, and has played a massive part in the success of Funktonic. Expect only the finest Breakbeat, of all genres, Guest Mixes and exlusive, never heard on the rock, material. It'll be fairly new to some people, but fans of the more alternative takes on dance music should listen in, surprise yourselves ;)

To listen, click this, you know the bobby moore by now

As ever, keep the feedback coming :wub:

Im hooked!! its so wicked, just sittin in my room, listening to quality tunes, and just hearing Manx accents makes me chuckle too!!

I think its amazin what you lot are doing! Well done!! Soon im guessin you will have hundreds, if not thousands of people listening!

x

who's the mc????

That'll be Mechi, big thanks to him for last night, you'll catch him alongside myself, and DJ K at Funktonic, in Breeze on saturday night.

Cheers for listening in again last night, i hope you enjoyed it.

@Miss Bees, that'll be tonight ;) See tonights schedule.

The track i played last night, was by Hoffman, called CumWivMe. I'd been given it and told to talk over it a bit, to stop it getting ripped. Its an exclusive tune, proper rinsing breaks, not been cut to vinyl yet, keep an eye out for that one. Some details about Hoffman can be found here.

You can catch Hoffman and m0del101 LIVE on nuskoolbreaks.co.uk/radio every saturday night 7pm - 10pm.

And these are some of his forthcoming gigs

march 25th @ club destiny (bournemouth)

may 6th - manhiem germany (3 hour set)

may 7th - ape (exeter)

Ha ha Mecchi - I was asking Mr Bee who it was, I almost thought it was you Morris! Good stuff sir, that Hoffman song was most excellent. I wish I could get Mf Radio in me car. But 3G is just a bit tooo expensive, if it even works.......

yeah enjoyed the set, MC was impressive as well, some nice double timing without being agressive, hopefully will be able to reach a funktonic when i am back home over easter if there are any scheduled around that time,

Archived