Eugene Terreblanche Killed In South Africa

slinkydevil

Its only the last generation of whites in africa that are not growing up into a victorian era attitude.

I got banned for saying this on an american forum,but fuck it, the white invasion of africa and their enslavery of black africans was a disgrace.

But if the whites had ignored africa and just left them to themselves, the fuckers would still be running around with spears all day, going through bouts of famine and disease even now, as they are brain dead, even the ones in siuts are a bad fucking joke.

The white africans cannot be judged to harshly on their views on the black african as they have generations of experience of them.

It appears, or the impression gained is that black africans dont really want change, they prefer the spear to the keyboard/pen.

Even in britan and america they revert back to type and become gang members committing murder and robberies without one iota of remorse, ofcourse there are exceptions as in any other race.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mugabe is a prime example of what happens when africans self rule.

He is a monster on a par with hitler, infact he has probably had more of his own civilians murdered than hitler.

S africa has no oil and not a yank in sight.

Sorry, that passed me by, why is it a PRIME example? And yeah, good you mentioned Hitler, I could argue that Hitler is a prime example of when white people rule!

Its only the last generation of whites in africa that are not growing up into a victorian era attitude.

I got banned for saying this on an american forum,but fuck it, the white invasion of africa and their enslavery of black africans was a disgrace.

But if the whites had ignored africa and just left them to themselves, the fuckers would still be running around with spears all day, going through bouts of famine and disease even now, as they are brain dead, even the ones in siuts are a bad fucking joke.

The white africans cannot be judged to harshly on their views on the black african as they have generations of experience of them.

It appears, or the impression gained is that black africans dont really want change, they prefer the spear to the keyboard/pen.

Even in britan and america they revert back to type and become gang members committing murder and robberies without one iota of remorse, ofcourse there are exceptions as in any other race.

Maybe you are trolling but it's the same with the Manx. The Manx were dirty and impoverished peasant type people who scraped together a meagre living from fishing and what little they could get from the land. A rude and uncultured people if ever there was one. But thankfully the English came and showed these backward people how to sort themselves out.

i would say its the blacks that are the racist in that part of the world,

be it from me to point out that white farmers get killed weekly for just being white,

yes the whites may have gone there first and done the same to them many years ago. but do 2 wrongs make a right i dont think so.

yes the blacks may have resenment for the whites for what they did all them years ago, But it does not give them the right to kill white man any more than a white man to kill a black.

But what is done is done and it will carry on for many years to come till all whites are driven out of africa and they have taken back there native land.

Every man's death diminishes me.... not this one.

He was virtually asking for this to happen every day. It was almost inevitable.

Besides, would you like to go out there and wave the 3 Legs of Man flag ?

His fault.

i would say its the blacks that are the racist in that part of the world,

be it from me to point out that white farmers get killed weekly for just being white,

And the whites aren't? I don't understand how your brain has started whirring on this one. Is your understanding of whether people are racist or not based on their behaviour or something?

I hope you don't live on the Isle of Man. Though I know we have racists here, the less of you the better.

I am going to make the assumption that you are white. I also assume that you are not the brightest white going.. and you're not exactly an example of how a black man/woman is any more ignorant than whites, with the attitude you are showing here.

"still be running around with spears" are you kidding me?

"brain dead" wow.

Please tell me you are not Manx.

Please never ever meet my wife. I'd hate to think that she should have to look on you. What a disgrace to humanity you are.

I hope you don't live on the Isle of Man. Though I know we have racists here, the less of you the better.

I am going to make the assumption that you are white. I also assume that you are not the brightest white going.. and you're not exactly an example of how a black man/woman is any more ignorant than whites, with the attitude you are showing here.

"still be running around with spears" are you kidding me?

"brain dead" wow.

Please tell me you are not Manx.

Please never ever meet my wife. I'd hate to think that she should have to look on you. What a disgrace to humanity you are.

History says your wrong, and history is all thats known for sure.

And if your wife was not born into a tribal community in south africa then she has fuck all to do with my comments on south africa.

You want to see some stats on how these animals live on their $1.25 average earnings a day.

Would you like to see some graphic photos of what these people will do to total strangers in order to steal anything of any value whatsoever.

And what makes me racist the fact i am talking about people with black skin..??

Because i would be saying the same no matter what the colour of their skin is, they are extremely poorly educated, even the ones in siuts

ARE thick as horseshit, its not debatable, you only have to use your eyes and ears when they talk publically.

I couldnt give a flying fuck whether you think i am racist or not, i am truthful end of.

History says your wrong, and history is all thats known for sure.

And if your wife was not born into a tribal community in south africa then she has fuck all to do with my comments on south africa.

You want to see some stats on how these animals live on their $1.25 average earnings a day.

Would you like to see some graphic photos of what these people will do to total strangers in order to steal anything of any value whatsoever.

And what makes me racist the fact i am talking about people with black skin..??

Because i would be saying the same no matter what the colour of their skin is, they are extremely poorly educated, even the ones in siuts

ARE thick as horseshit, its not debatable, you only have to use your eyes and ears when they talk publically.

I couldnt give a flying fuck whether you think i am racist or not, i am truthful end of.

There is a huge difference between expressing a view on individuals and describing millions of people as "animals". For someone claiming these people "ARE thick as horseshit" it is somewhat amusing given that your own standard of spelling and grammar is so poor.

I appreciate you're probably a troll just trying to wind people up but please have a serious think about yourself, your comments are hateful. By all means post some response telling me where to go but this will be my only response to you on this thread, I'm not into playing tit for tat childish name calling with lonely keyboard heroes.

Archived