Motherboard Bundle

Smeagle

at the end of the week i will have availible a Intel motherboard with a LGA775 intel pentium 4 HT processor at 3.0 Ghz with a genuine intel heatsink and fan and also 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Ram.

Also a XFX ATI Radeon HD 4550 512MB

I'm only selling due to buying a quad core with more Ram as the board im selling only supports 2GB.

Ive had the whole set up running Windows 7 64 Bit and it runs beautifully, with a windows experience rating of 4.1

It gets:

4.1 Processor

5.2 RAM

4.1 Aero Graphics

5.9 Gaming Graphics

I just want to play games and this board isn't powerful enough for the next gen games that i want to play but for things like sims or sims 2 or like the ps2 era games it is fine and it performs very well for general use like photoshop.

Im looking at about £100 for the lot which i think is reasonable considering the ram was 50 quid about 2 months ago and the graphics card was 40. I will supply the original box and driver disk for the card, its only a few weeks old but as i said its just not powerful enouh for what i need.

• 2 weeks later...

at the end of the week i will have availible a Intel motherboard with a LGA775 intel pentium 4 HT processor at 3.0 Ghz with a genuine intel heatsink and fan and also 2GB DDR2 PC2-5300 Ram.

Also a XFX ATI Radeon HD 4550 512MB

I'm only selling due to buying a quad core with more Ram as the board im selling only supports 2GB.

Ive had the whole set up running Windows 7 64 Bit and it runs beautifully, with a windows experience rating of 4.1

It gets:

4.1 Processor

5.2 RAM

4.1 Aero Graphics

5.9 Gaming Graphics

I just want to play games and this board isn't powerful enough for the next gen games that i want to play but for things like sims or sims 2 or like the ps2 era games it is fine and it performs very well for general use like photoshop.

Im looking at about £100 for the lot which i think is reasonable considering the ram was 50 quid about 2 months ago and the graphics card was 40. I will supply the original box and driver disk for the card, its only a few weeks old but as i said its just not powerful enouh for what i need.

I will take 50 quid for the lot without the graphics card, need rid asap

Archived