Brew Time

- Paul -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8614620.stm

The tea served to Britain's servicemen and women for nearly 90 years is to go on sale to help raise money for troops injured in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Naafi Break, created by the Navy, Army and Air Force Institutes (Naafi), will be available in 80 branches of Spar.

• 2 weeks later...

The MOD Equality and Diversity Scheme 2008-2011 which encompasses race, disability, gender, age religion or belief and sexual orientation sets out how the Armed Forces will meet the statutory requirement to promote equality and diversity. I'm sure you'll find they'll accommodate you and any beverage preferences you may have.

The MOD Equality and Diversity Scheme 2008-2011 which encompasses race, disability, gender, age religion or belief and sexual orientation sets out how the Armed Forces will meet the statutory requirement to promote equality and diversity. I'm sure you'll find they'll accommodate you and any beverage preferences you may have.

But will they allow him to wear his now infamous green goblin suit in the NAAFI?

I know one brew I do miss and I bet there are a few old squaddies here the same and thats coffee made in your mess tin with that condensed milk out of the tube in your 24hr ration pack, oh and that processed cheese and the chicken curry in them, bliss, oh yeh and don't forget the packets of stewed apple. Damn I'm hungry now.

Archived