Mf Live, Fridays Schedule

Big thanks to everyone tuning in this week, and for your comments, keep it up, be assured we will ;)

Tonights show:

7-1 : The Adam Cain Collective

Join Adam and Mo (not this one, nuvver one), and guests, as they take you on a journey of musical discovery. Expect to hear all styles, from House to Techno, Prog to Breaks, and everything in between!

Adam&Mo have been DJ'ing since the early 90's, having been in the Full-On crew during its Cave days, playing alongside Nick Warren, Anthony Pappa, Graham Gold, Matt Hardwick and a host of other UK household names. Adam also won the Venue's DJ competition, where he got the chance to play alongside Brandon Block and Alex P, a night he says "was the best of my life"!! :rolleyes:

These 2 guys are now getting more into the production side of things, with Mo being in talks with a record company about one of his tunes, so expect to hear a lot of their own material.

They'll be joined by various guests, all with their own individual style, and music.

I consider Adam to be the most technically gifted DJ over here, so tonights show will be something very special indeed.

"are you coming out tonight, Betsy?"

"NO Rodney, i'm listening to the radio"

to listen click on Betsy

Archived