Mps To Get Legal Aid

ThankU

You may consider the MPs are taking the piss, but as they have been suspended by the Labour Party, who have nothing to do with the decision to grant them legal aid I am not sure why you believe the Labour Party is the one taling the piss. Especially as the Labour Party whilst in Government have introduced legislation which is being phased in which which would have prevented it.

If you want to make it a political issue, how did the conservative & Liberal Democrat parties vote when it was introduced?

As citizens of UK they are fully entitled to apply for legal aid, the decision to award it is not the gift of the labour party but the legal aid board. They must be eligible to get it. I don't see what your problem is.

Oh hang on, it was reported on sky news, run by that well known communist Mr Murdoch, how shocking.

Wonder why the tory in the same situation isn't on legal aid, maybe because he is rich and a barrister!

That still doesn't get away from the fact that if they had any morals or concept of shame they wouldn't even contemplate legal aid. None of the various MPs of various political parties have come out of the expenses thing very well and you'd think they'd do everything to avoid additional sleaze before the election.

That still doesn't get away from the fact that if they had any morals or concept of shame they wouldn't even contemplate legal aid. None of the various MPs of various political parties have come out of the expenses thing very well and you'd think they'd do everything to avoid additional sleaze before the election.

But then let's face it, if they had any 'morals or concept of shame' they wouldn't have been so disgustingly and grubbily dishonest in the first place.

Strange. No mention in the Sky piece of tory Lord Hanningfield, politely put up to his neck in it. I wonder why that is?

Oh. How silly of me. News International has struck a deal with Cameron that they will do everything they can to get him elected but the payback is he lets the like of Fox News into the BBC.

What a fool I feel falling for that one. Tsk...

As citizens of UK they are fully entitled to apply for legal aid, the decision to award it is not the gift of the labour party but the legal aid board. They must be eligible to get it. I don't see what your problem is.

Oh hang on, it was reported on sky news, run by that well known communist Zionist Mr Murdoch, how shocking.

Wonder why the tory in the same situation isn't on legal aid, maybe because he is rich and a barrister!

Fixed Pammy.

Strange. No mention in the Sky piece of tory Lord Hanningfield, politely put up to his neck in it. I wonder why that is?

Oh. How silly of me. News International has struck a deal with Cameron that they will do everything they can to get him elected but the payback is he lets the like of Fox News into the BBC.

What a fool I feel falling for that one. Tsk...

Why have to mention Lord Hanningfield in a piece on claiming legal aid? He isn't claiming legal aid. The same story is reported by the BBC with a one liner confirming LH isn't claiming. Newsnight (BBC 2) tonight didn't mention LH at all, just 3 labour MP's. Is Newsnight now biased?

What, certain news corporations biased toward one party? It's never been like that before 2010 has it? They're even open about it in some of the papers...

The thing for me is that the BBC is not only rated as one of the best broadcasters on the planet but it's far and away the most trusted broadcaster on the planet.

One of the few institutions that the UK can be genuinely proud of. Expect all that to go straight down the toilet...

Oh hang on, it was reported on sky news, run by that well known communist Mr Murdoch, how shocking.

On a side note I thought the Labour manifesto cover looked like an old communist propaganda poster when I first saw it. Seems I'm not the only one:

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2010/04/labour-manifesto-team-chairman

http://twitpic.com/1f2koe/full

The thing for me is that the BBC is not only rated as one of the best broadcasters on the planet but it's far and away the most trusted broadcaster on the planet.

I do enjoy your sarcasm at times rolleyes.gif

On a side note I thought the Labour manifesto cover looked like an old communist propaganda poster when I first saw it. Seems I'm not the only one:

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2010/04/labour-manifesto-team-chairman

http://twitpic.com/1f2koe/full

Murdoch isnt communist tho is he slinky.

All his media is well known for its zionist reflections.

All major u.s. media is zionist owned or run and their tenticles are spreading for and wide, getting a chunk of the bbc to distort the worlds view even thurther is a plan thats been activily progressed for several years now.

They need stamped out imo.Ttheir agendi makes for all of us as tools in their greed for power and wealth, just look at the american heirachy in government and banking and start counting the staunch zoinists among them with or without duel citizenship.

They who control the media control the masses.

Nice jim, i didnt realise he was being sarky, thought he was just being an ass.

Been a goodly while since the bbc could be described as impartial, if indeed it was ever anything more than a propaganda machine for the british establishment worldwide.

As I enjoy yours...

Nice jim, i didnt realise he was being sarky, thought he was just being an ass.

Been a goodly while since the bbc could be described as impartial, if indeed it was ever anything more than a propaganda machine for the british establishment worldwide.

Jeeeze.

I have to confess here that the strength of your argument and the eloquence of it's delivery just puts me at a loss for appropriate words...

Archived