Kill Bill - Well Burglars Actually

- Paul -

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/latest-national-news/Burglar-death-charge-39erroneous39.6235938.jp

Burglar death charge 'erroneous'

Published Date: 19 April 2010

The decision to prosecute a trainee builder for murder after he stabbed a teenage burglar to death was "erroneous", a court has heard.

Omari Roberts, 23, was formally found not guilty over the death of 17-year-old Tyler Juett.

He stabbed the teenager after he discovered him ransacking his mother's house in the Basford area of Nottingham in March last year.

He was later charged with murder and attacking Juett's 14-year-old accomplice, who cannot be named for legal reasons.

Roberts was due to go on trial at Nottingham Crown Court but at the "11th hour" the Crown Prosecution Service took the decision to drop the charges.

An englishmans home is his castle?

Who thinks the little burglar scroat is the author of his own misfortune?

*Pulls up chair*

At last common sense in the Justice system. If you look further into this you will see the reason he stabed him that the dead scroat cam at him with a weapon so to me it is justified that he defended himself. As for the thieving little toerag who died, tough shit, he shouldn't have been there.

At last common sense in the Justice system. If you look further into this you will see the reason he stabed him that the dead scroat cam at him with a weapon so to me it is justified that he defended himself. As for the thieving little toerag who died, tough shit, he shouldn't have been there.

And neither should the 14 year old who "for legal reasons can't be named" and who consistently lied through his teeth. at least the truth seems to have prevailed at the end. To me if you are old enough to consider and carry out the crime you should be named.

Maybe I'm a cynic, but, I can't help wonder if this has been done only because Labour are being hammered in the run up to the election. Don't suppose they want another Tony Martin backlash. <_< And now to be a complete cynic; I wouldn't be surprised to see it being used for propeganda purposes by those jumped up little muppets. But, agreed this guy should never have had a case brought against him.

Quite right. If you know someone has a weapon on them or is waving one at you then it is carte blanche.

Quite right. If you know someone has a weapon on them or is waving one at you then it is carte blanche.

Well LDV I am gobsmacked, you have actually agreed with this and not gone on the side of the criminal, thank you and I do not say that sarcastically.

If you meet the threat/force with equal threat/force and only use the threat/force once, a clear case of self defense.

I will, however, sympathise with the stab victim's family who lost a son in the incident.

Well on to the guy. If someone broke into my house they'd be tied to a chair and Stealers Wheel would be on the radio in no time. If a few of these "can't be named for legal reasons" ended up on the slab, I'm pretty sure you'd see anti social behavior drop quite rapidly.

Archived