Island 'cesspit Of Corruption'

- Paul -

Read all about it

he loved the Island, but claimed its police were one of the most corrupt forces in the country and there was a staggering level of drug-running, with amazing quantities of drugs delivered by yachts

He alleged that Island police, main media and council planning members were controlled by Freemasons, who were at the centre of an Island mafia, also made up of lawyers, businessmen, drug runners, child abusers and devil-worshippers.

Blimey!

Phew!!!! Near miss....just keep fingers crossed this bloke doesn't take a liking to the IOM too.

Devil worshippers. I heard that some ladies go up Bishopscourt Glen early in the morning for a naked satanic dance.

Where abouts and are there any redheads amongst them? :rolleyes:

If I can remember correctly it was near the big pond. But it was about 8 years when I heard this. They may no longer be the nymphs that you probably envisage. And I was told it was Satanic but in all probably was some other nonsense, maybe pagan stuff. (Don't suppose that matters really).

Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised, there is something Wicker Man about the Island.

There used to be a bloody good nightclub on the Island. Julisa’s, a part of the Royal Hotel complex and (fortunately) within walking distance of the town center.

Nice place the Isle of Wight.

Well, it used to be.

Archived