Xcm Facing New Investigation

Paul H

I used to be proud of the Isle of Man - now I don't mention it.

Really? The people i have spoken to about the isle of man have very little idea what is going on there, and to be honest don't give a flying anyway!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crumlin you are right there m8 this matter will be swept under the carpet and nothing will happen to the neds, thats the isle of man for you.

We have the longest running parliment in the world what a joke lol.

it all comes down to how hard you shake a hand lol

<_<

The government have to put the ned thing to bed or there would be a lot of heads rolling not to mention the shame.

The Times would have a field day.

Life is such that some times the only thing is to shut up and put up. However I think justice should be up held, but how the heck does one do that in a situation of this nature

:o:ph34r::ph34r:

<_<

We all know the score about who did and who didnt etc. You may well be right, but there is no smoke without a fire, and people like ned- if innocent have a duty to the Manx people to come clean..

Its all wrong and is indeed a national disgrace.

:ph34r:

Maybe he is innocent...

Thats what the Police are for, they do an investigation and then they pass the files to the ??????????? AG ?????????its the??????????AG?????????who then decides if a person should be prosicuted, Im happy with what the Police are doing, we will just have to wait and see what the ???????????AG??????????decideds to do. Yes Innocent untill proved guilty :rolleyes:

At the end of the day the UK Press will have a field day with it ;);)

I used to be proud of the Isle of Man - now I don't mention it.

Really? The people i have spoken to about the isle of man have very little idea what is going on there, and to be honest don't give a flying anyway!

The Money Men Do, pull the right card from the stack and they all fall

When this scandal first came to light and was in the public eye for a good while, I asked my MHK whats going to sort this out and he said another scandal within Government and the Neddy thing will go away.

Bloody expencive scandals for the public

<_<

Who me on a jury! Im a nice person and very reasonable about things except, when my tax money is spent on idiotic things by people who I didnt vote for, and who are under suspicion.

But hey! whats life if one cant have an opinion, and we all do.

:blink:

At the end of the day the UK Press will have a field day with it ;)  ;)

I really think you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think that the UK press will make a big thing out of this. Like the recent article on the subject in the UK press. Someone using all of the old cliches about the Island 'cos they lack the insight and research ability to produce an accurate account. The flame blew out as quickly as it was lit.

Glad to see we're not still making sweeping generalisations. The 'Money Men', as you put it, will stay here as long as the economic climate suits them and their business. They certainly won't relocate their assets or businesses on the whim of some politician who has committed an alledged misdemeanor.

Would you like a bet on the , the UK Pess are very interested in this case, just wait untill the AG makes his decision and you will then see the power of the UK Press

At the end of the day the UK Press will have a field day with it ;)  ;)

I really think you are in cloud cuckoo land if you think that the UK press will make a big thing out of this. Like the recent article on the subject in the UK press. Someone using all of the old cliches about the Island 'cos they lack the insight and research ability to produce an accurate account. The flame blew out as quickly as it was lit.

Glad to see we're not still making sweeping generalisations. The 'Money Men', as you put it, will stay here as long as the economic climate suits them and their business. They certainly won't relocate their assets or businesses on the whim of some politician who has committed an alledged misdemeanor.

Its not just the Neddy thing its the whole bloody lot of things, MEA has a lot to answer for, if the Government do have to bail out the MEA it would put one hell of a black hole in Government reserves, which would propt the Government into further stupid decisions which could create problens for the Money men. The Government can not carry on spending the way they are now, how much has the Neddy investigation cost up to now.

Archived